26

Kentrell pov

I woke up to all this silly string shit on me.

Me: aye who put this shit on me.

Everybody was just laying around and then i saw it was in the bunk that sandrea and kayla in so either sandrea or Kayla did this.

Jada: why u look like u finna beat somebody ass. 😂😂😂

Me: cause who did this shit.

Jada: i don't know, why u asking me.

Me: do you know this stuff takes forever to come off.

Jada: boy you'll be fine.

Sandrea: rt that's the same thing i'm trying to tell Kayla.

Kayla: no, first of all neither one of yall would be happy if we were to do something to ya'll in ya'll sleep, now would ya'll.

Me: i don't care who did it just leave me alone mane, can't nobody get no sleep on this damn bus.

Jada: boy u can't talk on my first day on this bus you woke me up at 5 or 7 in the morning.

Me: i don't care. some people like to play jokes on people but don't like jokes played back on the, and i'm those PEOPLE. Now let me sleep.

Sandrea: but daddy i'm hungry.

Me: tell montana to stop and get you something to eat and whoever else woke and hungry.

Sandrea: alr goodnite.

Me: while you woke did you get some of that work done.

Sandrea: yea. i did a couple more packets and worksheets.

Me: alr now let me sleep for real.

Sandrea pov

Me: montana can you take us to get something to eat.

Montana: yea on the next stop.

I walked back to the bunk where my daddy nem were, his bunk was cleaned out and he didn't have the silly string on him. He cleaned up fast. I layed next to hime and ended up dozing off without getting my food. [im dumb].

I probaly was sleep for one hour before i was woken up. I guess we were at the hotel because nobody was on the bus no more.

Kentrell: u and kayla can share a room.

Me: how long we staying here.

Kentrell: 2 nights cause i got a show tonight.

Me: alr I'll tell kayla.

Next chapter I'll have them perform on stage the no mentions challenge. Sorry for not updating