18

Kentrell pov

I woke up at like 10 in the morning. Sandrea was layed all up under me. I swear she a big ass baby. I moved out the bed so no one can feel me get up. I got in the shower. When I got out the shower everybody was up but Sandrea. Even her friends were up. I told her ass to go to sleep. She know we gotta go to my momma house today. I walked over to her and picked her up and stood her on the floor.

Me: Sandrea it's time to get up.

Sandrea: OK.

She walked out my room and went to hers I guess to take a shower. I walked to her room cause that's where her friends were.

Me: if y'all are hungry it's stuff downstairs or if y'all wanna wait till Sandrea get out she gone wanna go get sum to eat but it's up to y'all.

I walked out her room and went downstairs to where the kids and Jada was. She had them all dressed and everything. I went over to kiss her and I sat down next to her.

Jada: you really think you should take her over there after what happened the other day.

Me: she the one that said she rather go while her friends here. And she don't like being in the house by herself.

Jada: oh.

Sandrea pov

I got out the shower and got dressed.

I really regret saying we should go today

Kayla: where we going again.

Me: to his mother house.

Eisha: and y are we going.

Me: because I don't wanna be there by myself. And plus we don't have to be where everybody at we can either be in his room or outside.

Essence: we'll I don't mind.

Me: where y'all tryna get something to eat from.

Solai: what about some chipotle.

Me: I want some chipotle too been craving that since we left tour.

Kayla: damn baby that was 4 days ago.

Yoni: well yo dad said when you ready tell him and we can leave.

I grabbed my phone and my charger and left out my room. When we got downstairs everybody was ready.

Me: we want some chipotle.

Kentrell: aight let's go.

30 minutes later

After we got our food we pulled at his momma house.

Kentrell: where y'all gone be at my room or out here.

Me: yo room but if we wanna come out here we will.

We all walked in the house. I said hey to everybody then we went upstairs. We talked a little danced and ate our food.

Kentrell pov

Me and Jada was sitting on the couch talking to Montana nem when my momma came in. The boys in Kendall room cause that's where their toys at.

Momma: so Sandrea not coming here no more.

Me: she's here. Just not near you.

Momma: Kentrell how was I supposed to know all that stuff. And when I said that I was just playing.

Me: OK but she didn't think or care that you were playing. You hurt her feelings mane.

Momma: we'll can I apologize to her.

Me: I don't know but her friends are here so I really doubt she gone open the door if it ain't me, Jada, or 3three.

Kd: what she like 3three bet.

Me: nigga shut up. And yea she like 3three more. But momma I advise you to not do that now cause her and her friends are hostile.

Momma: I'll do what ever the fuck I wanna do. So I'll go apologize to her.

Me: now I warned her.

I just shook my head this shot Finna be hell.

Sandrea pov

Me and the girls was talking.

Me: aye if I ask my dad do y'all think y'all moms would let y'all go on tour with me.

Kayla: probably.

Solai: it depends on how long we gone be gone.

Es: you already know as long as I'm with you she ain't gone care.

Eisha: I'll have to ask but more than likely yea.

I heard the door open but my back was turned so I just thought it was one of my brothers or something. But I was wrong.

Me: y'all wanna go outside. Or y'all want me to ask can one of them drop us off somewhere.

Kentrell momma: Sandrea can I talk to you real quick.

Me: pick for I pick.

Kayla: let's go somewhere.

Kentrell momma: I know you hear me talking to you.

I just ignored her and walked out the room with the girls following me. When we got downstairs everybody was in the living room. His mother came down there still trying to talk to me but I ignored her. She better be quiet before one of these crazy ass girls flip out.

Me: 3three, montana, or daddy which one of y'all wanna take us somewhere.

Kentrell momma: why you keep ignoring me I'm trying to talk to you.

Kayla: kentrell I'm sorry for what I'm bout to do.

Kentrell: what you bouta do.

Kayla: SHE IGNORING YOU FOR A FUCKING REASON SO IF YOU DON'T LEAVE HER TF ALONE I WONT HESITATE TO SLAP TF OUT OF YOU FOR ALREADY DISRESPECTING MY SISTER. Who ever driving us we'll be in the car.

They all left out the house but me.

Me: who ever it is please hurry cause if we sit here for another 5 minutes I'm gone cut up my damn self. See I tried to come over here cause I don't like being home by myself but you just couldn't leave me alone. Grandmother or not if I don't like you I don't like you. Now you need to explain to yo son how his daughter finna go back to the ignorant person I was. We will be waiting in the car.

She should've just left me tf alone. Nobody can't never change their bad was cause people always wanna fuck win somebody. DAMN.