CHAPTER 12: SHOPPING THINGS

Ameera's pov

" I think this will do, try it on," said Aisha. This was the fifth dress I'm trying on, we went shopping and she has been pestering me to try different dresses since we came. I don't have money for the dress, she was so adamant to pay.

" Aisha you don't need to buy it for me please, " I said.

She gave me this look and said

" We are sisters, my money is also yours and yours is also mine so if you don't want to anger me go into the dressing room and try the dress on," said Aisha

I pout and went to try on the dress. wow it looks beautiful and it fitted me nicely, I swirl around admiring myself. I love the dress, I quickly changed into my clothes and came out of the dressing room.

" Do you like it? " Aisha asked with a smile?

" Yeah, it's nice"

" just nice" she pouts

" OK fine, I love it," I said and her smile brighten up.

" I knew you'd like it and you're going to rock it this evening " she smirked.

What! I never knew we were going out so I asked her.

" what do you mean this evening, we never made a plan that we were going out"

" Oops, I'm so sorry that I forgot to tell you. Please don't be angry but erm erm you see... " she started explaining " Bashir called and said erm... " she continues and was also giving me this guilty look" so he said Aminu want to meet up and apologize for what he did and I told him OK. " she finished.

I can't believe this "so you went up straight without my consent and agreed to it, How could you do that. You are my friend the least you could do is to ask me first if I agree to it or not. I can see you don't value our friendship anymore, my consent is not needed right, I don't even have a say in anything. You now make decisions for me how could you, you don't know whether I want to see him or not. "

She was looking at me with this guilty expression.

" please Ameera I'm so sorry, I tot it would be best if he apologized so we can all start on the right foot. You know I wanted you guys to settle your differences since Bashir and I am going to be together, I wanted you to accept Bashir wholeheartedly for me please. "

" and please don't be angry with me I'm so sorry, your decision always counts I was planning to tell you when we get home please forgive me Ameera" she was on the verge of tears.

She looks at me pleadingly, giving me her best puppy eye. I was so angry about what she did she should have told me before replying to him.

" I'm sorry," she said with a teary eye.

" I promise to always ask you before making decisions "

I breathe through my nose and look at her.

" Please don't try that again," I said

" I promise I won't "

" OK, I will meet up with him and I'm only doing it because of you," I said

" thank you and I promise to never repeat this," she, said and hug me. I sigh and hug her back.

" So when are we meeting up with them," I asked after our little hug.

She smiled and said" they will be at my house around 6.00 pm"

" OK, but I'm not wearing this dress because of them I'm wearing my long hijab," I said seriously. Just because he is coming does not mean I'm dressing up for him, I won't let him ever see me without my hijab ever again.

" OK, I'm sorry once again," she said
ItIt'sIt alright, I forgive you"

We paid for the dress and left the boutique immediately. The salesgirl has been giving us this look that says ( why are you arguing in my shop. lol).

****

Destined Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें