CHAPTER 46: party preparation

I'm so sorry guys for the late updates, I was busy with school and other stuff. Here are two chapters to make up for it. 😇😀😍😘

AMIR

WHAT?!

what the hell!

I continue reading the text with with glaring eyes. The nerve of this man called Faisal.

Wait!

Isn't he the same Faisal guy I saw with Ameera at the restaurant last week?. Why is he sending this kind of text to Ameera? Didn't she say he is only the son of her mom's friend?

Is Ameera lying to me?

She really have alot to explain when she comes out of the bathroom. I sat silently on the bed waiting for her while tapping my feet on the tiled floor.

The door to the bathroom opened at last and Ameera came out.

" Who was it?" she asked

I stood up and walk towards her with a glare. She look surprise at my change of attitude. She slowly move back as I continue to walk to her like a predator.

" Ami-r wh-at happ-end you're scarcing m-e?

I raise her phone up so she could see the message. She read it with confuse eyes

The text says

" Ameera I love you. I can't get you out of my head and mind since the last time we met. I thought I have moved on since we broke up, I guess I was wrong.

Please can we meet up.

-Faisal-

" it isn't what it seems, Amir. I swear he was talking about the last time we met at the restaurant " she explains as tears began to pool down her face

" Ameera, you lied to me . You told me there was never anything between the two of you. You lied ameera" I angrily growled out.

Her cries increases, she tried holding my hand but I pushed her hand away.

" please, I'm sorry Amir. I was only trying to prevent conflict that day. Please believe me, I wanted telling you about it today. I'm sorry "

He exhale loudly " conflict? You were trying to prevent conflict? Tell me what is happening right now if it's not conflict" I shouted at her.

She tried holding my hand again, I push her hands away.

" Don't touch me. I don't even know why you find the need to hide this from me, Ameera. I'm your husband, couples don't keep secrets. I would have understood if you have just told me who he actually was to you "

" He is your damn ex, Ameera"

" please forgive me Amir. I'm so sorry "

I angrily went to sit on the bed and look at her crying figure on the floor. I know I'm stupid for shouting at her but she shouldn't have hide things from me. I'm her husband for goodness sake. Doesn't she trust me enough to tell me?

" Ameera? " she raised her head up to look at me. I walk to her side on the floor and carried her up in a standing position. I directed her towards the couch in the room to sit. I wipe her tears.

" I'm sorry for shouting at you Ameera, please forgive me"

She quickly shake her head" no please, don't say that. I'm the one at fault here, I shouldn't have lied to you"

I held her face " promise me you'd never meet up with him. I don't want to ever see him close to you ameera,please don't hide things from me"

" I promise. Please forgive "