CHAPTER 37: CONQUERED AT LAST

Amir

I kept pacing round the room worried about Ameera's whereabout. I can't believe how samira would just show up like that and kiss me from no where. I just pray what I threatened her with would stop her from ever coming close to my family.

At the park

I pushed samira as I came out of shock. I look at Ameera to see her reaction and she was also shock at what is happening right now. I glared at the witch in my front.

" what is wrong with you samira" I growled out . She seductively smile at me and raise her hands to rub my arm, I push it away.

" I miss you darling"

Ameera gasp, I quickly look at her but she was already running towards the gate. I shouted her name as I tried following her but samira held my shirt in a strong hold.

" let me go samira or you'd regret this" I gritted out

" what? So you want to beat me. Oya come and beat me now. If you want to tarnish your image Amir shattima Bula, raise your hand and beat me. " she knew I wouldn't lay a hand on her .

"let me go" I forcefully release her hold from my shirt.

I held her arm in a strong hold and she winced

" what do you think you are doing. So this is your plan of destroying my life, right. Let me tell you something you don't know, Ameera is my life, she means everything to me and no one and I repeat no one can separate me from her, only death can separate us.

She is nothing like you, you are rotten and no man in their sences would want you for a wife. "

" let me go you stupid man, you'd regret this I swear it." I release my hold on her.

"This is just the beginning, I'd destroy all your family Amir. Don't forget what I told you last three weeks on the phone. We have a child together Amir and I wouldn't hesitate to tell Ameera. I always get what I want" she gritted out with so much hatred.

" what is it you want, you think I believe you. I want a DNA test done before I can believe you. You are such a gold digger, I knew you are evil the first time I saw you in UK ,if it wasn't for sultan I wouldn't have dated you back then. "

"I have never loved you and I'd never love you. Go to hell" I said with a smirk

" I hate you" tears begin to pool down her cheeks as she seeth " I hate you so much amir"

" I thought you said you love me" I tutted.

She tried raising her hands to slap me, but I quickly held the hand.

" if you try something like this again, I swear I'd destroy you. You know who I'm, I'm AMIR SHATTIMA BULA.You know what I can do, don't try me samira. If not you'd know the side of me that know one knows. Don't forget that I still have a picture of you with that wanted drug addict called Shawn" she look scared right now.

" I will send it to the police and you know what that means,You'd be in prison when that happens,next time think before you try anything funny with me"

I turn and walk away from her, she better not try anything rash coz I'd destroy her.

I start my car and zoom off to look for the love of my life.

End of flashback

I check all possible places but Ameera wasn't there and she wasn't home. I even went to her parents house but she wasn't there to. I made sure to act like I just came to visit them. After her parents house I came back home. I tried calling her phone but was switched off. I pray she comes back safe.