Prolouge

(Edited)

Misha Hilung. A girl with straight black midnight hair that reaches below her shoulders and light coffee-coloured eyes. With smooth, milky white skin, rosy-coloured cheeks, red glossy lips, and a perfect hour-glass body, this girl was created to break a lot of men's hearts.

'Of course, I am born to be beautiful.' Misha thought.

She really can't say it out loud but she is a bit of a narcissist. Anyway, her life so far has been great except for some minor bugs in her life. All is fine and dandy...

'That seems pretty normal' is what you might have thought. But what is normal for you? My 'normal' consists of people having the same job, the same house and having everything the same as the rest of humanity. Anyway, she's not that hardworking, on her spare time she would read manga or watch anime and play games when she's at home and her reading lots of stories till midnight. She has some restraints of course. If she had bags under her eyes, how can she be so pretty?

Anyway, she loves her life. Her family is the best and her big sister currently right now is following her dreams by travelling around the world.
Like she loves her family but sometimes she hates them. She wishes they could stop pestering her about her love life. No need to worry about it now since she's not going to see them anymore...

As she was walking towards the train station, something sharp suddenly stung in her neck and everything turn blurry then it turned black. She was being dragged into a white van.

**********************

"Wake up!" A splash of cold water then drenched Misha's clothes and ruined her makeup as she jerked awake due to the cold water making her return to her senses. She saw in front of her were a lot of men wearing black and one girl in front of her holding a bucket.

"Glad you're awake, b*tch!" She then kicked her feet which was tied to a chair as Misha screeched in pain, her nails digging into her palm as she bit her lip to not scream. The girl that splash her cold water has blonde hair and blue eyes filled with hatred. She also was wearing all black, with a black t-shirt, black leggings, black high heels.

'That's why it hurt so much earlier. I hate high heels...' Misha thought.

"What do you want?" Misha inquired. Might as well entertain the other party in hopes for the police to might be able to track her and save her in time.

"For you to die. After all this suffering you have given me in the past, now look at you. Tied up to a chair where no one can hear you scream in pain.. hehe." She said.

"Who are you?" Misha asked, glaring at her.

"Your worst nightmare. Welcome to hell!" She then punches Misha's stomach and darkness filled her once more...

Karma is a b*tch.

***********************

After that day, Misha's been stuck in the cold dark room for weeks. There are no windows in the dark cold room and the food given to her seems to have expired a month ago. Her milky skin was gone and was replaced by bruises, scratch marks, and scars all over. Old and new. She didn't look like her beautiful self anymore. Her hour-glass body turned even thinner because of starvation.

Suddenly the blonde bitch appeared while carrying a knife that Misha was familiar with, "I've grown bored of this. So I guess I'll see you in hell!" Her smile reached her ears making her look crazy and mad as she held the knife towards her chest.

'Ah.. finally. End my suffering...' She closed her eyes as she prepared herself. Despite being tortured for so long, everything still hurts. She felt the knife that was plunged into her chest being pulled out and she felt herself bleeding. Surrounding her cold bloody with her warm blood.

Everything was now turning dark.

A cold crazy laugh came and there were wet droplets that fell on her face.

She died.

***********************

Suddenly saw a bright red flame appeared. So hot...

"Hello." A scary dark voice said.

"Who!? Why am I here? Is this hell cause this is stupid..." Misha asked, fear creeping into her bones. She tried to glare at the big bright flame enveloping her in warmth but ended up squinting because it's too bright.

"I am what they call a Demon. I came here to make a deal." He said, unfazed by what she said.

"A deal? Tell me, what do you want?" She asked, hesitant at first.

"You see, I'm not from this world. I'm not those devils that you people here call. I'm a demon from another world. I'm interested in taking some souls but I can't kill them for I have no vessel. That's why I'll take your dead body and use it. If you allow me to use your body, I'll reward you..." His dark cold voice spoke into her ears, giving her goosebumps. She doesn't know if she's turned on or scared by his sexy cold voice.

"What is my reward?" Misha asks the demon.

"Anything you wish for." The demon laughed a cold laugh.

"Can you revive me back to my world?" Misha asked him, hoping to return home.

"I could, but wouldn't that be too boring... why don't I reincarnate you into my world? Find me in my castle and I'll let you go back?" He suggested.

Misha paused for a moment thought of what the demon suggested, she then nodded in determination. "Fine. Reincarnate me, whatever. Anywhere you want, but do keep me entertained as well. Don't forget our deal." A cold cackle escapes from the demon's.

Then A snap and everything turned dark and felt her body or soul fall.

Hello darkness my old friend... why do I keep seeing you again...

.
.
.
.

Seconds later a sudden shrill scream followed by a stab then silence. Giggling can be heard in the distance as I saw a bright light.

A petite girl that looked like a child wearing dark-coloured loli dresses with lots of frills with silver hair that reaches her waist and a pair of dark huge horns in her head holding a silver knife. She must be a demon with that appearance. Maybe a subordinate? I recall the demon's voice was a male and her giggle sounded like a girl's...

Misha's vision darkened once more and she then felt something warm in her chest area. Forcing her eyes to force open to see the light blue cloudless sky. I'm so stupid! Remember what mama said? No making deals with devils! What did I do? Made a deal with a demon!

Wait he's a demon? I'm good right?

Right...?

Sighing she rested under the warmth of the sun that she hasn't seen for a long time.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for the swears!

Thanks for reading you beautiful reader! Sorry if it's too short for you!

Hello dear Flower!

Bye Bye~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡