Escape - 11

3rd Person's POV

It was sunday as Erica stretched her arms and took a bath. It was today. Today she was going to go to a Music Competition. She has been preparing it for months since she first saw it. When she saw it, she drooled over how much the reward is going to be. She can buy lots of food using that money!

Apparently, a noble wanted to hear music around the world so he decided to post online, told evryone about it and told the news about it. No one could practically miss it. Except for the heroine and the love interest, except for my brother.

She then changed into her clothes. It was black with a round collar and a long sleeved folded, with blue buttons and has a gold embroidery of a carousel on her skirt and stars at the edges. It was paired with a velvet shawl overcoat with gold embroider stars on the edges. She wore something to warm her up since it was cold season and she needed to wear warmer clothes. It was suprisingly easy to move in, so she can still play the piano with ease.

 It was suprisingly easy to move in, so she can still play the piano with ease

^^^Dress not mine! Found on pinterest! Love the Dress!

She then tied her slightly short but straight pastel violet hair with ease as it smoothly move with her fingers. She tied two small braids and made it surrond her head like a crown. She brushed the hair that was not tied into a braid to make them smoother as she hummed her song that she was gonna play.

Satisfied with how she looked, she went outside to find her bodyguard, Kent, a man with a muscular build, scars from his past faintly seeable in his arm, and brown hair and muddy brown eyes. He was getting along well with Takeo as they were waiting for Erica to finish.

"Sorry I took long to prepare. Let's go, we don't wanna be late." Erica says as she went near them. They both nodded and started walking to the car waiting for them while talking along the way. The driver then started the car and they soon took off to go to the piano competition.

They arrive and saw many people entering the building, Erica exited off the car as the driver opened it for her. She walked out elegantly and proudly like she owned the place. Many people stared at her and blushed at her sight but she ignored them, she smirked and walked towards the entrance as people make way for Erica almost unconciously like they were compelled to. Her bodyguard Kent, with his sunglasses on and his work clothes which is a tuxedo made himself more intimidating and glaring at the people looking at Erica pervertively while following her as she walk gracefully. Takeo followed and acted like a prince while wearing a hood to hide his ears and tail, followed Erica to the entrance.

After Erica finished signing up for the music competition, was lead by the staff to go to the competitor's area to wait until their number is called. Erica nodded and sat down at one of the couches as she drank tea as the other's stared at her beauty and elegance, thinking she was a model or an actress even though she is young. Kent just stood behind her and crossed his arms on his chest and release a dark aura. Takeo just smiled at Erica and chatted with her as he ignored the stares and envies.