Life with the Demon King-19

Erica's POV

It has been pretty fun and exciting in my life here in the demon king's castle and everything was going good. I learned that Hades's brother was named Axel, not a greek name for some reason. I've been teaching some demons how to cook food from my world and this world and I've been reading some books in the demon library. It was very old and ancient books that the humans from this world lost but the smart demons kept it.

There was a garden here filles with rare plants and flowers and the demons were nice to me since I was going to be their new queen. Hades visited me from time to time and flirted with me which I flirted back which sometimes made him red and made me laugh.

One evening, while I was looking at the stuff from my space ring, Hades came over for a visit. I happily invited him in and made him sit on the black couch that I added to this room whenever I had visitors, like right now.

"What brings you to my room this evening?" I asked him as I sat down on the other black couch, facing him.

"Well I wanted to visit my queen to talk about our marriage ceremony." He scratched the back of his neck and glanced at me.

I thought for a moment on what Im about to say, and slowly started speaking. "I'll leave it all up to you. But I need to know about the decoration plans. I want to make it the grandest wedding!" I giggled and started imagining the wedding and what it will be like and how it will look like.

"So your fine with me marrying you?" Hades looked at me with his mouth open.

"Yes. It is in the prophecy-" She tilted her head to Hades, "-you weren't told of the prophecy?" Hades shook his head and I just thought for a while.

"Once the prophecy is fulfilled, which means, marrying you- " I pointed at him, "A group will fight me and I will turn good and once that happens they will fight you and you will surrender and after that, they go home to celebrate their victory. Once they left, you are to teleport me back home." I glared at him with my sharp violet eyes. This couch is also used for negotiations.

"Fine." He pouted, then he suddenky smirked. "But for now. Your mine!" He pounced on me which suprised me and he started to kiss me. It was deep kiss and I was still suprised from that attack and my mind went blank.

My mind returned again once he stopped kissing me and started to nibble on my ears. His kisses trailed down to my neck, just above my breast. I suddenly pushed him down on the floor and licked his neck as his face turned red. 'This is total gap moe.'

"N-no fair!" I teased him more by removing his shirt half way and kissing his abs and kissing his neck.

"It's your fault. You started it." I nibbled on his ear and his ears turned red but he wasn't removing me from him so he must have liked it. I stopped teasing once he started to pant and breathe in a lot of air.

"I'll stop now then." I went to my bed and hid myself under the covers. 'Why is the demon king so cute when he's in pleasure!"

He looked at me with a red face and pouted. "Why can't we do more!"

"Good job restraining yourself from pouncing on me. But I think we have enough fan-service for now." I laughed at my joke. 'Fan-service! Not like anyone requested me to do something like this. I don't even have a fan.'

"I-i'll be leaving now." He quickly left. Even though he looks cold, tall and powerful, his really just a big cutie on the inside.

Once he left I began to scream at my pillow. Why did I just do that! Ahhh!!! That was embarrasing! I've only read books with smut scenes sometimes and I never had any of it happen in real life. I may be pretty and had multiple boyfriends but I stopped them from going any further than just kissing me and holding hands and maybe cuddling.

Wahhh! So embarrasingM keep it cool, Erica! Keep it cool!

I tried to fell asleep to forget it all but my brain seem to be against me since I did fell asleep but my dreams were filled with the scenes that I did on Hades earlier. Stop!!! So embarrasing!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello my dear Flowers!

Sorry for the long wait and sorry for the short chapter.

I've been having a lot of hobbies recently so I hadn't wrote more.

Im very sorry!

But I'll try my best in making the next chapter long!

See ya next chapter!

Bye Bye~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡