Hot Chocolate

Lucy's Pov:

What was he doing? I keep feeling some kind of strange attraction to him, but I know that it's nothing. I mean, why would he care for a lonely, weak, ugly girl like me? 

Although, he's been treating me awfully nice. He even asked me to call him by his first name. Sure, other masters bent a few rules, but they always had me call them Master or Mistress. It's a must in the slave world.

"Alright Lucy, now that we're done with the hot chocolate, how about you go freshen up a little bit. I'll ask one of the girls to bring you some clothes, and meet me down here when you're done okay?" Mason says.

I nod, but quickly remember the rules. "Y-Yes M-Mason", I say, remembering the last time I didn't speak when spoken to.

Flashback:

"Now, you're going to take off your clothes like a good little girl, got that b*itch?", My old Alpha says with an evil grin.

I nod fearfully, but in result get slapped with full force. My head hits the wall, and I groan in pain. He comes over, grabs my hair, and raises my head up. "Next time, speak when spoken to, b*itch", he says.

Flashback over

I shudder in fear at the awful memory. Sadly, that was the least of the painful things he did to me. 

I walked upstairs to our room, and a few seconds later a girl walked in. 

"Hello Luna! My name is Chelsea and I have some clothes you can have!", she said. She handed me a beautiful dress, some underwear, and blue jeans and a t-shirt. 

"You can pick what to wear. Bye Luna!", she bowed quickly before leaving.

I wasn't used to people calling me Luna, but decided not to say anything. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. There was shampoo, conditioner and body wash in there! I almost wanted to squeal in joy! At my old pack, I was only allowed a bucket of water and soap to bathe in. I took a very relaxing shower and decided to change into the blue dress Chelsea gave me. I found a blow drier inside the cabinet, and it took me a few minutes to figure out how to use it since I had never used it before. I also found toothpaste, a toothbrush, and a hairbrush, and decided to use all of them. In the end, I had my hair in a sideways braid, and my face didn't have dirt on it anymore. I actually looked pretty okay. After looking at myself in the mirror for another few minutes, I walked downstairs, nervous of Mason's reaction. What will he say? Will he punish me for showering. I gasped. Maybe he was trying to trick me and see if I would break the rules! I shakily made my way downstairs, scared out of my mind.

Mason's Pov

I looked at my beautiful mate walking towards me. She still had fear in her eyes, which I was sad to see, but she looked simply amazing in that dress. 

"Mark Mate!Mark Mate!", My wolf said, begging for control. I felt him taking control, and my eyes went pitch black. I pushed my mate into the wall, nuzzling my nose in her neck. I felt my canines extract, and before I knew it, I had marked her. She was trying to push me away, but my wolf wouldn't let me do anything. Once I finished licking up the blood, all of her thoughts and emotions came crashing down on me. 

I knew we shouldn't have taken a shower, she thought. Now he's going to punish us. Her wolf was trying to calm her down, but she was so scared that she couldn't listen. I let go of her, and she quickly scurried to the nearest corner. 

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry M-Mason! I-I d-didn't m-mean t-to t-take a s-shower. M-My w-wolf j-just t-thought w-we c-could. I-I'm v-very s-sorry! P-Please d-don't h-hurt m-me M-Mason!", she stuttered, eyes wide and panicked. 

I felt my heart clench. She thought I was going to hurt her for taking a shower? Why would she think that? I walked over to her slowly, and with each step I took, her heart rate increased. All of a sudden, her body went limp, and she passed out.

Sorry for such a short chapter y'all. I had a lot of homework today. Don't forget to comment, vote, stay happy, and have a great day!