Chapter 7 - Boys Like You (Halloween Special Pt. 2)

We continued walking hand in hand, grinning from our ears. We started to walk towards the Foxinos as again, I was like a magnet and another person had crossed the same path as me and our shoulders collided.

"What the hell? Watch where you're going!" She snapped. She was wearing a small silver pendant around her neck. It could open and could hold pictures in it.

The pendant had a lion emblem. She also looked exactly like Lyla Sooyeon Woods with her turquoise Asian eyes and ocean like waves of platinum blonde.

"Wait, Violet? Wha- What are you doing here?! Didn't we- I mean- Didn't Axel put you into that room underground? How did you get out?!" She blurted out.

Jax and my eyes both widened in surprise. We always thought the Serpentinos were the ones who did everything they could to hurt us. To find out it was the Leos, our closest house to betray us like this.

I looked next to Jax. He still hasn't let go of my hand as our fingers intertwined. He squeezed my hand tightly, but not too much that it led to extreme pain, it just hurt. I knew he was mad and hurting, so I squeezed his hand back loosely before letting it go.

I gripped Lyla's black sequin dress by the skirt and yanked it to let her know I was making her move. Jax had worry in the back of his eyes under all the negative emotions from the news.

I shoved her in Jax's office, as she fell onto the floor with her 6 inches heels. She started to crawl away as I inched closer with every step while Jax locked the door.

"V, be careful. She's very well known, please don't get hurt."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. She used to be my Best Friend, I know everything about her."

" Didn't you lose your memory? Your flashbacks make you weak, definitely not in the state for attacking her."

"Fine, just help me with her if I'm hurt."

"Got it."

He stepped back a few steps behind me and crossed his arms with a worried look.

"Alright Lyla, do you know the Elysium Archess? I'm sure she'll help us take you and your entire secret organization down!"

She started to laugh out loud, tears were spilling from her eyes. I started to feel steam coming out of my ears, my fists were clenched and balled up in anger. The urge of wanting to punch and slap that wretched smile off of her smug little face was so close to taking over me.

I took a step forward, about to punch the lights out of this bitch. Jax grabbed my arm, I spun around and glared at him. He shook his head as he stared into my eyes again, he wouldn't let me be the Monster that turned him into what he was today.

I calmed down by deep breaths and loosened the fists my hands made. She finished laughing and wiping tears off her face before continuing.

"I AM the Elysium Archess! You should have listened to Mr Lavette here about not messing with me. Jax, what about that date you owed me?" She started to flirt to Jax. And of course, Jax retaliated.

"Maybe tomorrow? I'm pretty free, but let me warn you I don't like commitment."

"That's fine with me, all I want is just you." She winked. I couldn't handle any of it, jealousy and anger coursing through my veins once again.

Didn't he like me? Didn't he feel the connection between us? Or did I just got played like one of his toys?

I didn't care about any of the feuds in the houses right now, all I cared about was Jax being a dick, he was so sweet and caring. What happened?