intimate angst

(Note: Thankyou for reading so far! Idk why anyone would read this it's just for my own enjoyment writing, you know?)

Levi's p.o.v

There was no other choice than too swallow the lump in my throat and lead Eren towards my place. Shit was my palm starting to sweat? This is embarrassing feeling so weak in-front of this brat. I couldn't look back at him. The walk there wouldn't take long, hopefully it won't be too awkward...He kept hold of my hand the entire way there.

Eren's p.o.v

Nervous. That's all I felt. I've never been to his room before, why am I so anxious it's not like he's got some huge secret hidden in there. I'm probably just over thinking because I've tried to imagine it, so many times...

The only way I managed to show any affection was by not letting go of his hand, if that didn't hint at something what would. We arrived at the captains quarters. Conveniently, there was no one around the corridors when we entered the main building. We didn't have to worry about explaining the captains mood or why I was there. He reached for a key in his pocket and sighed as he opened the door. "Sit where you want, just don't make a mess." Levi murmured as he started to undo his top button, then removing his tie. I chose to sit on the edge of the bed, it was the closest thing to me and I didn't want to be awkward.

"Um...L-Levi? Your undressing?" I balled my hands up into fists, creasing the bed sheets.

"I feel choked I'm only unbuttoning it a little, Why would I need to undress to discuss something." He placed his tie on a desk in the corner of the room.

"Depends what the topic is, right Levi?" Shit was that joke too far. It was. He turned and glared at me, he was pissed. Okay maybe humor isn't the best way to go to help him feel better.

"Hmm." He placed himself next to me on the bed, and tears started to fall down his cheeks again. "Levi, what can I do I'll be honest I'm not the best, in situations like this." He frowned and bit his lip a little, like he was about to say something but hesitated.

"Eren, have you ever cared about someone so much that it hurts, but due to the circumstances you can't do anything about it? Show it, I mean." He avoided any eye contact.

There weren't many ways I knew how to comfort people but I decided to place my hand on his knee and show him a gentle smile. "I suppose I have...In my case though I'm too worried of the consequences, I'm supposed to save humanity you know? I hardly have time to think about relationships. For me, I wouldn't want to risk ruining anything because I can't loose anyone else." For the final time I was going to try to make it dead obvious. "Sir like you for example, I couldn't bare to risk loosing you because I don't think anyone can understand me on the level that you do." My face began to heat up and I could feel my heart beat in my cheeks.

There was a pause. Two tears fell down his face. "Eren you won't loose me. No matter what." He looked at me and I froze staring into his crystal eyes. I had to this was my chance. Cautiously I moved my hand onto his chest and wrapped my arms around him once more. "Levi" after a short embrace I pulled my head back so that our cheeks were touching. He hadn't flinched or pulled away? H-he was blushing? Leaning in, I softly placed my lips onto his and wiped his tears away. was this really happening?...