11:59pm

The moon lit up the sky with a calming blue light; it's rays beaming through the towns windows. It was almost midnight. The night sky was clear; stars skattered like glitter.

Levi's p.o.v

I thought about what he said all day. I thought that he didn't seem interested at first. But then, I thought about his lips. How they felt. His taste. Those emerald eyes. I wanted to know what this was and I needed him. I'm so broken and I need him so much to help me through this. Just to know that... I don't have to feel alone in this world. He understands me. I can't believe I've become so vulnerable. It's pathetic.

As I threw my hoodie on to hide my face, I quietly made my way out the building. This was a bad idea but I couldn't stop myself.

I'm sure it was midnight now, maybe even a little later. Why did he want to meet here? Having to sneak into a main building like this. Oddly romantic. I approached the corridor were I cried to Eren, for first time. A tall figure stood in the moonlight. Oh my god it was him. Fuck. Okay this is happening. Why am I so nervous? His figure became more clear as he started to approach me. His walk turned into a run and then began to sprint. He gave me no time to think; his arms wrapped around me and his face nussled in my neck.

"Levi, you came."

That voice sent shivers down my spine. But that'll have to wait. "shh. We can't stay here." I said with my finger against my lips. He followed me out the building and back to my room. Luckily no one saw us due to the time of day. We reached my door and I locked it behind us. "Are you staying Eren?" I asked. Oh..i could get lost in those eyes.

"yes if you'll have me, e-er let me stay." He blushed and looked away.

"Eren I'd have you all the time if I could." There was silence and a lustful gaze between us. He pulled me into his arms, picked me up, wrapped my legs around his waist and sat down on the bed. I was straddling him. Softly we met each others lips and gradually got more passionate. I was getting lost in this. "Eren i-" my legs had gone weak.

"levi, I'll come here every night if you want me to. Just to be next to you. That's enough. Just to see you smile again. That's all I want." my heart was beating so fast. We lay next to each other in this small single bed. My face buried in his chest, holding him like I couldn't let go. This was my happy place. Listening to his beating heart lead me into a deep sleep...