Midnight

Eren's p.o.v

The sun had started to set and I needed to go back before everyone, especially mikasa, began asking questions. Levi looked so...at peace. I carefully removed my arm from underneath him. I wanted to stay to comfort him but this needed to stay a secret. As I kissed him lightly on the head, I took one last glance at his sleeping face. He looked like an angel.

~A few days later~

There had been no time that I could get alone with levi. We'd all been briefed on the upcoming mission to retreive what was in the basement. We saw eachother then but he looked sad and he was ordered off to work somewhere. I can't believe we kissed. I can't believe any of this had happened.

It was lunch so me, mikasa, armin, Jean, Connie and sasha were sat together. The thought of his kiss filled my head. How his lips felt. The taste of his tongue. It replayed in my mind over and over as I zoned out from the tables conversation. Like an idiot, I was blushing and looking down, smiling at my soup. My spoon showing my reflection.

Jean looked over because mikasa was staring daggers at me. "Er Eren don't tell me. You've fallen for your own reflection?" he said chuckling.

"N-no. Who the hell would fall for their own reflection?!" I liked fighting Jean, cause I knew now he was genuinely joking but that didn't stop me from blushing harder. He raised an eyebrow, "oh really? Why've you gone all red then huh? Haha" he continued to eat and I just laughed it off. Mikasa slammed her drink down "Eren is there someone your falling for?" She seemed very tense and she knew. Oh god she knew something was up.

"n-no the hell mikasa. I just was thinking about the basement and how long I've wanted to go there also, Er this food is really good." Maybe that would convince her.

I heard footsteps and people sitting on the table behind us. Before I could turn around to see mikasa slammed her hands in the table."But Eren you know if there's someome you like you can tell me." I nodded, then glanced behind me to see levi and hanji. Levi glaring at me from behind his shoulder. Oh fuck. I hope he didn't hear that then hell think I've said I like someone. I mean they aren't wrong but...

Training hours we're about to begin. Since hanji had received some newly manufactured weapons to help defeat the armored titan. Suposedly we were going to be breifed on those. Some kind on rockets to break the armor off. Everyone began to walk off outside. Levi lingered and so did I.

"Yeager"

"Captain"

He gave me a cold glare and began to walk away. I reached out in panic and my hand brushed against his but I pulled away so no one would notice. "Levi. Midnight. The place you first confided in me. I'll be there." I whispered, trying to not smile as I walked away to join the others. I didn't think to look at what kind of face he made at that moment. All I could do was wait until midnight...