Chapter 6

^^^
Author's Note
I decided to do this chapter in Connor's perspective. Might not be too good because I am definitely not a guy lol so..😂  Also most chapters will now have Ivy's, Connor's, Aspen's and Logan's perspectives. Hopefully I'll get better haha. Well enough talking, onto the book!

Connor's POV

I pulled back Aspen's hair as she threw up. The look of gratitude and pure happiness warmed me until her face dropped when she noticed it was me. I sighed and smiled sheepishly. When did she get so beautiful? I opened my mouth to talk when she started falling. I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest. I looked around and laid her on the ground, my hands cradling her head. "Aspen..Aspen..baby.." I gently smacked her cheek. She moaned and swatted my hand, "Stop it." I laughed, relieved and was about to drop a kiss on her forehead when someone yanked me back. "What do you think you're doing!?!?!" I glanced at Logan and stood up. "Nothing. Your girlfriend just passed out." I tried to be nonchalant, but I wanted to hold her in my arms again. She smelled so good, like vanilla, peaches and strawberries, her own unique scent. Logan pulled her into his arms, cradling her and she sighed happily, hugging him close. I growled and turned away, I couldn't watch their sickening play anymore. That was supposed to be us, not Aspen and Logan. I stalked down the hall, to my class and bumped into Olivia. "Darling!" She grabbed my chest to keep from falling and I smashed my lips in hers. I wanted Aspen out of my head, out of my heart and I wanted her out now. I pushed Olivia against the wall, squeezing her waist tightly. In my mind's eye, I saw Aspen's short hair and her rosy pink lips. She pulled back, and then kissed me again, but I couldn't feel anything. Finally, we drew apart, to breathe. Inwardly I cringed because I was using Olivia, to make me get over Aspen and to make her jealous. I took a deep breath and gave her a wry smile, "Thanks Babe." She smiled saucily and kissed my cheek. "Darling...you are most welcome." She murmured in my ear, seductively. I shivered, I hated how she called me "Darling" like I was a British guy from the early 1900s. I closed my eyes and instead of seeing Olivia, I saw Aspen again, laughing at a joke I had told her about two weeks ago. I sighed and Olivia stepped back, grinning. She must of thought the sigh was a good thing. She turned and went back into her classroom, swinging her hips. I shook my head and went to the gym. I knew I'd get in trouble for skipping physics, but I couldn't focus right now. I took a basketball and was about to shoot a deep three when I heard something. I spun around and looked for the sound. It sounded like a moan. I looked behind the bleachers and saw Kevin and a cheerleader, Layla was her name I think, making out. I cleared my throat and they both jumped. Kevin and I were pretty close, like brothers so he blushed, ashamed. Layla quickly fixed her hair and clothes and glancing at Kevin furtively, left. I sat on the bleachers and Kevin joined me,  avoiding my eyes. "What was that Dude? I thought you liked Ivy?" Kevin shrugged, "I do..I like her a lot, but we aren't dating." I rose my eyebrows, "Does that matter?" He nodded blinking, "Layla's been throwing herself at me for months now...I figured I'd make out with her and then we'd be done." I knew he was lying, he always blinked lots when he was lying. I rolled my eyes and picked up the basketball, "Bull." I stood and he sighed, "I just don't think I should be in a long term relationship with anyone..I'm not ready." I sighed, "So..you're gonna play with these girls hearts and then just...move on to more girls when they get boring?" Kevin flinched, "I'm not playing with anyone's hearts." I sighed, stepped off the bleachers and shot the basketball. Swish! I chuckled and put it away, "Whatever." I left the gym when I saw Coach Mulligan coming up to me. I groaned inwardly but he smiled, "I saw what you did son.. With Kevin. I'm very proud. That is a captain." I nodded. " Thank you Sir." He patted my shoulder and I walked to my class, feeling a little better. I sat in and caught Ivy's eyes. She stiffened and looked away, a frowning pulling on the corners of her mouth. I sighed and sat down. Mr. Peterson went on talking as if nothing had happened. I breathed a sigh of relief. Coach Mulligan must've talked to him. I took up my pencil and started chewing on the eraser. I couldn't concentrate on anything because I kept thinking about Logan and Ashley. Why couldn't Aspen just choose me? Why did she have to make things..more complicated? Sighing, I put my head on my desk. When did this all get so complicated and out of control? The bell rang and everyone hurried out of the room, but I sat still. Olivia came up behind me and threw her arms around me, squeezing tight. I sighed, How does she always come out of nowhere? I disentangled myself from her arms and stood, "Hey Babe." She grinned and leaned around to meet my eyes, hair falling in her eyes. I saw fear in her eyes and I dropped a kiss on her cheek. I looked up to see Aspen looking at us, hurt written all over her face. I opened my mouth, but she spun around, walking quickly. "Aspen wait!" I jogged following her to the library. "Aspen.." She spun around, tears in her eyes. My heart ached and I pulled her into my arms. She didn't resist. Quiet sobs shook her shoulders and I laid my head on her hair, breathing in her unique scent. Vanilla, peaches and strawberries. She looked up at me and I wiped tears from her hazel eyes. I leaned forward, gently pressing my lips against hers. Her body stiffened and she abruptly pulled back and slapped me, hard. "What do you think you're doing!?!?!" I rubbed my cheek and let go of her. I shrugged, "Aspen come on. I made a mistake, please don't hold it against me. You know I really like you and-" Aspen interrupted me, "Shut up! For the last time I don't like you and I don't want anything do with you!" She yelled, bursting into more sobs. She ran away from me, out the library doors, face covered by her hands. I raked a hand through my hair. What do I have to do to make her see that I am worth this and that Logan isn't? I looked around the library, thankful it was empty. I sighed, scrubbing a hand over my face. I started down the hall, slowly. I felt a hard hand on my shoulder and I spun around, Logan. I didn't see it coming, but a fist met me in the eye before I could open my mouth. I blacked out, feeling nothing.

^^^
My my..what is with Connor? Will Logan and Aspen have a baby?? What's happening between Layla, Ivy and Kevin?
Keep reading, voting and commenting my loves!💖💓💕

<3 <3 writing_princess16