Chapter 10

Aspen's POV

A week later...
I pulled into the school parking lot, I swiped on more lip gloss and puckered. Logan knocked on my window and I jumped. Opening my door, I pretend glared at him, "Stop scaring me like th-" He claimed my lips and I melted, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away and smirked, "Say what now?" I blushed and pecked his cheek. "Do you have to be so egotistical with whatever you say?" He pulled me close, arm wrapping around my waist, "You love my egotistical-ness." I chuckled and  rolled my eyes, "That's not even a word Baby." He laughed huskily, "I don't care. You look so pretty today." I pulled away from him and rose an eyebrow, "And I don't look pretty all the time?" Logan's eyes widened, "No. No! You always look beautiful but today...you look especially pretty." I snickered, "Today..is special." Logan raised his eyebrows and his eyes swept over my body again. I wore a white crop top, a light pink cardigan with slits, high waisted jeans and Adidas originals. I twirled slowly and giggled, "I have something to tell you." I took a deep breath and opened my mouth...

" I took a deep breath and opened my mouth

Three Days Earlier...

I pressed a hand on my stomach; to calm my nerves, gently swinging my legs. I hate doctor offices...they're so creepy..like they know everything you're hiding... I shivered and looked at the clock. I don't know why Mom made me have a  doctor's appointment. She thinks I caught a really bad stomach flu. I rolled my eyes and jumped when the doctor came in. Dr. Preston came in with a smile, "Sorry I frightened you. How are you doing today?" Her golden hoop earrings swung as she looked down at her clipboard and up at me, "It says here you have been vomiting, nauseous, sweaty and quite tired." I shrugged, "I'm fine. My mom thinks it's a really bad stomach flu." Dr. Preston smiled softly, "Well then we'll get you out of her in a jiffy! Don't worry.. I will not hurt you Aspen. You've known me for years." I cracked a half smile, "I'm just nervous..sorry. Ask away." Dr Preston sat in her chair and looked at her clipboard, "So..how have your periods been?" I pursed my lips in thought, then shrugged, "Pretty  normal. Nothing to report." She nodded and wrote it down quickly, "And...are you sexually active?" She looked up expectantly and I blinked, "Excuse me?" She chuckled, "Standard question Aspen." I coughed as I felt my cheeks turning a painful shade of red, "Yes.." I murmured. Dr. Preston patted my leg, "Don't worry Aspen! No one is judging. So we'll just have to do a pap smear..and a urine sample then we'll be done. Please lay back." My heart started beating widely. Dr. Preston quickly pulled on some latex gloves and I laid my head down, pressing a hand on my stomach. "Relax. It won't go as easily if you tense. It won't hurt, it'll be uncomfortable I'm sure. " I nodded quickly, closing my eyes and forcing myself to breathe. I don't wanna do this..I really don't. "Almost done." My eyes popped open, "Really? I didn't feel a thing.." Dr. Preston chuckled, "I am good at my job and  I never lie." I raised an eyebrow, "Doctors lie all the time, but I trust you." Dr. Preston pulled off her latex gloves and rolled her eyes good naturedly. "Now all is left is a urine sample which I will check for pregnancy." I licked my lips nervously and sat up, "Oh." She smiled encouragingly, handing me a small container. "It will all be okay." I nodded and slid off the table and walking slowly to the bathroom. I sighed and hurriedly read the instructions.

After I had finished, I quietly handed Dr. Preston the container and sat on the table, texting Logan.

M: The doctor is doing a pregnancy test.

L: What?! WHY!?!

M: Precaution

L: Nothing to be scared of tho right?

M: Ya..nothing.

L: Good. Love you babe

M: Love you too Bae

I put my phone down and looked up when Dr. Preston came in, a grim look written all over her face. I paled and whispered, "What? Why do you look like that?" She glanced at me, "Aspen...you're pregnant..About a week or so actually." I blinked and then cocked my head as blackness took over.

Today

I twisted my hands together, "I'm pregnant." Logan's eyes narrowed and then he burst out laughing. I looked around nervously and tugged on his arm, "Let's go to the bathroom." Logan shook me off his arm, "You said there was nothing to be worried about!" He hissed, eyes darkening. Swallowing, I leaned back, afraid, "I-I didn't know.."

"How could you not know!?! You're so stupid!" I gasped and blinked rapidly, as tears filled my eyes, "I'm sorry! We can do this though!" I pulled on his arm and whimpered when he snatched it away, "Baby.." I sniffed and paled when I saw the look on his face. "I can't do this Aspen.." He hugged me close and I breathed in the scent of him, tightening my hold, "You don't have to do this alone Babe. There's options..support groups....me." I wiped my eyes. He groaned and kissed me, "There's so much that you don't know about me..so much that a baby will either benefit or be hindered from..please don't ask me to do this." I pulled away, sniffling, "What..what are you saying then?" He shrugged avoiding my eyes, "You either choose the baby or choose me." Tears filled my eyes, "Can't I choose you both?  I don't believe in abortions and I'm not sure about adoption." I wiped my nose and blinked away the tears that blurred my vision. "Aspen....no." His eyes darkened again and I whimpered, walking into his arms, "Aspen. Pick now." I shook my head and sobbed. He sighed and walked away, "I don't want to do this Aspen...but I can't have a baby." He disentangled himself from my arms and walked away. I stood there, feeling the chilly air run through my top. I gulped and looked around. I sank on the ground and started sobbing harder. "Aspen..baby..open those pretty eyes and tell me why you are crying." I hiccuped and opened my eyes, blinking slowly, hoping to see Logan. I saw Connor, stood up and wrapped my arms around him, tears soaking his shirt. His arms wrapped around my waist and held me tightly, lifting me up. I hugged him closer and cried harder.

^^^

My my so she is pregnant..think y'all saw that coming from a mile away. But what is this going to mean for Logan, Aspen and Connor?

Don't forget to comment and vote my lovelies!! 😊🤗💗
Also I'm thinking about an extra update for Christmas, comment if you think I should!!!💓💓❤❤