chapter 1

I sighed,  I couldn't believe Arthur left me for a woman of the sea.  He left me and his unborn child,  though he didn't know about the child, it's been 3 years and she'd 3 years old.  I never told him I was an Atlantean,  I was the daughter of king atlan the first king. But after I became queen,  I was frozen in ice,  and have my crown taken away from me.  Someone of none Royal blood,  took the throne.  When I became free,  I was in a time period I didn't know,  I was 16. I met Arthur,  I went on land,  to never return to the sea.  I haven't stepped foot in since then.  Me and Arthur were in love,  but the moment he met Mera,  he threw it all away.  I rested my head in my hands,  looking at my legs.  I didn't even know he had Atlantean blood in him. 

I went to go look for Megan, she told me she wanted to go play in the sand.  But she's not here, I started to panic,  running around " MEGAN!!! " I tripped over my own feet,  falli down.  I didn't see her,  where could she have gone.  Tears falling out of my eyes.  Diana landed in front of me,  I remember when I did training with her,  so I could always protect myself and Megan.  " Diana,  Megan is gone,  I don't see her!! " She was the only one who knew my secret,  she did work with Arthur,  but she never told him of us.  " We'll find her " I looked towards the sea,  she could of gone into it.  It calls to you,  I know it does me.  The enchanting effect it has on you.  " I'll go look in the sea,  you look on land " I said to Diana.  She nodded.  I kicked my shoes off,  so much for my skinny jeans and nice fluffy tank top.  I dove into the water.  I've told her of my birth place,  if she did come into the water,  she would be looking for it .  So I swam towards Atlantis. 

I reached Atlantis,  I saw a statue that was broken down to the stomach,  I know it well though,  it was of me.  I could tell by the armor it had.  I touched it and sighed, hanging my head a little bit. Remembering it all,  then I heard a voice I haven't heard in 3 years,  Arthurs.  " Lena? " He asked,  he stood behind me.  I slowly turn around,  and saw him,  my eyes avoiding his.  He looked confused on why I'm here " Why are you here,  and how?  Where's your air mask? " " Arthur " I said,  locking eyes with him " I am of Atlantis,  just as you are.  I ran away from it all" I said swimming in a tiny circle. " You never told me,  if you knew,  you knew who I was,  we're you just mocking me " I looked down " I didn't know,  I was gone for so long.  You were the first human I met,  or so I thought.  I didn't know until you brought Mera with you,  apologizing to me.  I'm sorry but I don't got time to play 20 questions " I swam away,  I looked back.  He had his head tilted down,  looking at the ground.  I swam towards central Atlantis, I saw they had a Festival going on.  I saw the beautiful Platinum blonde hair in curls,  I sighed in relief.  I swam towards her,  but stopped when I saw Mera crouching down talking to her.  I continued towards them,  I didn't notice Arthur was behind me,  looking for Mera.  I touched the ground, Mera looked up  her eyes widen at my sight.  " Megan " I said.  She turned towards me,  her eyes widening " Mommy " She swam straight to me,  I swing her around " Oh thank god,  I've been looking for you.  You scared half to death. " " I'm sorry,  I wanted to see the place you grew up from " I giggled and knelt down. Arthur came up to Mera hugging her,  then he looked at me,  his eyes widening. " You have a child",  i ignored him. They both can hear us.  " This is nothing but a ruin,  this isn't the same Atlantis I grew up in. " She looked at me " Mommy why did you  leave" I never told her I was " Cause something bad happened to me,  but the moment you came into my life,  I decided to not show my revenge,  and dedicate my life to you,  my little princess " She hugged me " I still love you mommy " I laughed,  her blonde hair just like Arthur's and my emerald green eyes.  Her hair curly just like mine.  I wasn't the only one who noticed this,  Mera was looking back and fourth between all of us.  But out of the blue,  some things shot through the water,  piercing through my arm.