chapter 2

I felt the pain,  I looked down,  my eyes widening.  This design is Atlantean,  but from my time. " Mommy" Megan cried,  " Megan go to Mera,  you need to hide. I can't let nothing happen to you" I bent down to look her in the eyes,  kissing her forehead. She swam behind Mera,  I turned around,  ripping out the arrow,  my eyes spotted my enemy "Leanna" I whispered,  I swam towards her,  Arthur stopped the next attack from her.  " Leanna,  why are you doing this " She turned towards me,  her eyes stared at me " Who are you?  You are not my queen,  these animals slaughtered her in cold blood.  I was there,  I seen it with my own eyes. " She pointed her spear at me.  " Lena,  let me handle her,  go back with your kid" Arthur said.  I looked at him " She would kill you before you made it to you,  " He stared at me " What " "She was trained since birth in combat,  the Royal combat,  so she could protect the members of the throne. We grew up together learning,  Im the only one who can stop her " " You leave me no choice,  Leanna,  I'll make you yield " She laughed " Maybe if you were my queen,  but your a fake "

I swam,  making contact with her,  I kicked her in stomach, sending her soaring into a rock.  She came at me,  slashing at me,  I dodge everything.  " I grow tired of this Leanna " She eyes me.  I raised my hand,  calling my Trenton to me,  it came so fast.  I grabbed it,  my armor surrounding my body. " Leanna you will yield in front of your queen" I below,  she froze when she saw me " Elara, it can't be,  I saw you die in front of my eyes, and how you were 16, " I smiled at her " I'm alive, times have changed,  I grew older " I stuck my Trenton into the ground,  while I hugged her.  " Elara,  your father would be so proud to see how you've grown "

We laughed. She must of been frozen too,  and she must of unfroze,  she was still 16. We turned towards Arthur and Mera,  Arthur's eyes widening when he looked at me.  Megan came racing towards us,  she flung herself into my arms " Mommy" She cried.  I hugged her sinking to my knees,  I put my hands on her face,  I smiled,  she looked so much my Arthur,  but she is also like my father,  the wisdom he had,  how smart he was.  " Megan,  don't cry my love " " But mommy you are hurt" I looked at my arm,  I put my hand on it,  my hand glowed healing the wound.  I looked her straight in eyes,  looking at my eyes " See baby,  mommy is all good,  I could fight a whole war by myself " Leanna laughed " That isn't a lie,  I've seen her take our an entire army with one scratch on her" She said to Arthur and Mera " King atlan,  wanted his daughter the number one fighter so he wouldn't have to worry about her falling in war.  " " King atlan,  what,  wait he was the first king of Atlantis. " Mera said.

" Yes " Leanna looked down,  away from us.  I looked at Megan,  cause I knew her next words.  " Elara was king atlans most prized procession.  His beloved daughter,  she took the throne after he died.  She was ambushed one day,  by someone she thought she loved.  Him and his family did so much damage on her,  cause she wouldn't fight back,  afraid to hurt him.  They damn near killed her,  they froze her body.  But took the crown from her.  Took the throne for themselves,  thinking they killed the last of the Royal blood line.  Which we all thought they did.  Right before king atlan passed away is when Atlantis fell into the sea,  I remember the first time our people saw elara.  Her wild hair,  the color and her eyes,  so memorizing. " Leanna looked at me,  I looked up and locked eyes with her.  We stared at each other,  I sighed " A story long forgotten " I stood up " I only came to retrieve my daughter " I saw up,  with Megan. I made it to the shore,  I walked out,  still in my armor as I carried Megan.  Diana and clarke waiting for me.  Both their eyes widen at my armor.  " Lena " Diana came to me " I'm sorry,  my real name is elara " She smiled " I kinda figured you were hiding your true name.  " Megan looked up at me " Mommy I have a question " " Yes my love " " The man with the hair like mine,  was he my daddy? " I sighed and looked at, her " Yes child "