chapter 3

3 years passed,  I forgot how the Atlantean life span is 3 times that of the humans on land. For us it's just a blink of an eye.  Megan is now six,  she is more wise and smart for someone her age.  You would think your talking to an adult,  she also gots my mothers power.  The power to go between ages and use their abilities.  She used it for the first time when we came back to the surface,  aging to 27. It startled me so bad.  It was like looking at a female Arthur. When she ages,  so does her mind.  I couldn't believe it,  this power is more advanced then my mothers ever was.  She just might be more powerful than me. 

~megans view ~
I haven't stepped foot into the ocean since the time I met my father,  three years ago.  Why would he leave my mother.  Didn't he love her?  What me?  Mom told me she didn't tell him she was pregnant cause he was so bent on being with the other Atlantean.  Even after seeing us 3 years ago, he never came to see us.  I stood in front of the ocean,  my feet where the waves touched them,  I was the age of 16, I wanted to be the age where my mother was crown queen,  and when she lost it all,  she truly is amazing.  She is so beautiful,  no one could ever compare.  Even aunt Leanna told me,  no one back then could match mothers beauty " A hand touched my shoulder, I looked over my shoulder to see my mother.  Her emerald eyes looking into mine " Go,  I will not stop you from living in the world I once grew up in.  I trained you,  and I will give you my Trenton to use.  It has my fathers seal,  only those with his bloodline can wield it.  It will give you my armor too " She had it in her hand, I touched it.  Her armor engulfing me, I smiled " Thank you mother " She smiled " I love you" I turned to hug her " I love you too mommy"

I dove into the sea.  Her Trenton in my hand,  it used to be my grand fathers.  I went to where Atlantis is.  I slowed down,  I took it all in. It was truly beautiful,  this is the world of my mother and father.  I swam around,  I heard whispers" She has a Trenton " " She looks like the king" " Is she of Royal blood? " I somehow got to the castle. It was well guarded,  then I saw aunt Diana,  talking to my father,  aunt Leanna next to Diana.  I felt something strange in the water.  I looked to see that oceans having huge tidal waves,  going for the land.  I swam up,  " Why is there deadly waves ",  I levelled out the waves.I didn't realize the rest was right behind me " Stop" They said,  I stopped and looked at them,  the red haired woman my mother told me was the one my father feel for " Who are you?  Why do you send these waves to the surface? " I laughed,  I looked at Diana and Leanna.  Their eyes widen " Megan " They breathed " I'm not doing it,  you have no place to talk to me,  you maybe be queen cause your married to your king,  but you have no Royal blood.  " I said,  " My god,  your just like your mother,  when she was that age " Leanna laughed so hard. I rolled my eyes " Aunt Leanna,  could you reframe from that manner of yours,  you look like a eel flopping our of water " Her eyes widen and Laughed again " Oh god the formal talk. " Mera looked at me,  I looked at my father,  he hasn't aged since the last time I saw him.  His eyes widen when he locked eyes with me.  " Who are you " Mera asked.  I was waiting for this question,  I could care less about my fathers happiness with this woman. " I am Megan,  daughter of queen elara,  which you know her as her surface name lena. " My fathers eyes widen,  he took in my appearance. " Daughter of your king,  king Arthur.  Granddaughter of king atlan " Arthurs face fell.  " There's no way your arthurs child,  your to old to be " I smiled " This isnt my actual age"