chapter 4

I transformed into the six year old girl,  I looked at Arthur, he looked confused " Your the girl from three years ago" " Your the prick who broke my mothers heart " I said as I aged up to sixteen again.  Arthur looked baffled " I'm sorry,  I'm not like my mother.  She never told you,  that she was pregnant with me cause she was afraid of ruining your happiness with someone of your mothers race.  Oh but wait,  mom is of your mothers race.  You left her for another woman. " I looked away from him " I may have your blood in me,  but you are not my father " I swam away from them.  I reached the surface.  Returning home.  But the scene in front of me was like the ones out of the movies.  The house was tore up,  I looked at it all, falling to my knees when I saw a puddle of blood.  That wave was a distraction, who or what ever it was came for my mother.  I smelled the air,  I then looked for the traces of blood,  I followed them.  Leading me back towards the ocean. I signed,  great how am I supposed to find her.  I dove in,  I swam looking for some clue.  Someone grabbed my shoulder,  I spun around and elbowed them in Jaw, drop kicking them in the stomach, I then held my mothers Trenton at their neck,  crouching over them.  " Hey,  I hope you don't hate me that much to kill me " I narrowed my eyes at the man in front of me,  Arthur " What do you want from me " " I wanted to get to know my daughter " I lifted my Trenton away from him,  " I don't have time for your renewal father acting " He sighed,  my mother used to love this man.  " I never got to know my mother,  she was killed before I got to see her by my half brother,  I don't want you to go with out knowing both of your parents.  I don't want to miss out on knowing another family member again " I stood with my hand on my hip " Now isn't the right time " I looked around,  mother did tell me there was ruins of the old kingdom of Atlantis,  her kingdom.  Maybe,  it could be a lead if her kidnappers know who she is.  I just don't know how to get there.  I was so last in thought,  I didn't notice my father has been calling my name.  "Megan " He said,  my eyes snapped on him " Leave me alone " He looked a little hurt " I don't care if I hurt your feelings,  how do you think my mother felt when you left her for Mera.  She was broken,  she was so hurt,  that I know every time she looked at me and my features reminded her of you,  that she always had a sad look.  " I swam away from him,  I left him there.  Consequences always happen when you do stupid shit.  I loved my power, but I know it worried my mom,  it is way more advance than her mothers,  my brain and body function is great,  so powerful.  It was a power that skipped generations in my grandma's family.  But I guess mine is the most powerful she has ever seen. 

I continued trying to find it,  then a thought passed through my mind,  why didn't I ask Arthur while he was around.  I know I'm letting my emotions get the best of me,  I know I was mad that I didn't have a father growing up,  the fact he left my mom too.  I was getting tired,  but I didn't want to stop. I saw something silver,  I swam down to pick it up,  my was my mothers necklace.  It was the one my father gave my mother.  I clenched it tightly,  she never took it off.  I looked around for more clues but didn't see anything.  I wanted to scream out in frustration.  I wanted my mom,  she was my hero. I continued to swim, I'm getting further from home.  I know I'll get lost.  I sighed,  and head back the way I came.  I need to get to aunt Diana. She and her friends can help,  I can't do this by myself .  I searched and found nothing,  now aunt Diana is my last hope.