I. Back To Home

I am finally in Mystic Falls. Wow, it's so changed! I decide to walk around, because I am stiff from sitting and driving from the long ride. I park my pink Porsche and start exploring the little town. It's full with food, music, art, culture... and extremely hot guys! I love it here! But my excitement stops when I got there - the clock tower. On its place before around 1100 years, there was our lunch tent...

Mystic Falls, 900's A.D.

I walk in a tent out of breath. It is full with men who are eating from the roasted lamb and there, on the left side of the table, I see him.

"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" I say to my best friend, Erik, who is taking a bite from a rib.

"Apparently not everywhere." He says looking at me with a smirk which annoys me.

" He says looking at me with a smirk which annoys me

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I roll my eyes and he smiles proudly. "Now can we start with teaching me magic?"

"I know you are not that smart, Lenny, but, news flash, YOUR MOM IS A WITCH." He makes a surprised look and I nudged him playfully with my shoulder . "I still don't understand why you don't ask her."

"I've told you hundred times, Erik, I don't want to. She's one awfully horrible person. I don't trust her and definitely don't want to be around her." He comes closer to me.

"I know she did some really bad things to you, Lenny..." He takes my hands. I look down at them, feeling him writing invisible circles on mine "But she's still your mother. Give her a chance. I know you love her."

"No." I finally pull my head up and look into his ocean blue eyes. Her stares in mine. "I love you." I put my right hand on his cheek and start caressing it, without looking away from him. "You are my savior, my support, my best friend." he smiles "You are the person who knows me the best, who tells me the cruel truth, who never leave me sad or alone, with whom I pass through the challenges of life, with whom I'm in love!" Oh, no! Did I just said it? He looks at me surprised and confused. God, he hates me, he doesn't feel the same... "Look, I-"

"I love you, too." Erik grab my face and pull it to kiss my lips passionately. We both have waited for it for so long.

When we separate, I blush smiling and avoid his gaze, but he takes my chin and force to look into his beautiful eyes and smile. My favorite thing in this whole world.

"Selena!" I hear Rebekah calling me from behind. I turn to see her smiling at us. "Our brothers are fighting again. Come!" I go to her and she then turn to Erik "Why are you waiting there? Come on!"

I shake my head to take off the memories and get back to reality. Across the street I see a big green building with a sign "Mystic Grill" on it.

 Across the street I see a big green building with a sign "Mystic Grill" on it