V. Finding You

I did a spell to locate where our lovely brother, Finn, is. Apparently, he is much closer than we thought, in McKinley. Rebekah and I see him and comes on his two sides.

"Hello, Finn. Have you tried to kill yourself lately?" I ask him.

"Bother someone else with your stupid jokes, Selena." Stupid? Really? And who says it...

"Enough with the nonsenses! Get your bloody ass to Mystic Falls, brother, to break the link

"Enough with the nonsenses! Get your bloody ass to Mystic Falls, brother, to break the link." Rebekah says.

"I have no wish to be unlinked. And when mother find another way to end our abominable lives, I will gladly sacrifice myself all over again." He responds and I roll my eyes.

"You and your wishes..." I tell. "If you want to die so bad, I promise you, I will kill you myself when you're all unlinked." I smirk.

"You won't convince me, sisters."

"We maybe, but what about Sage?" Rebekah states and Finn's eyes go bigger. "Wasn't she the love of your life? Or was just everything in her head for 900 years?" He looks down and then at us.

"Where's she?" He asks.

"Now we're talking the same language.." I smirk and go back to Mystic Falls.

We enter the house and Sage is here. Finn looks at her and embraces her tightly, then kisses her lips.

"Bring me a glass." I look at him. Did he just commands me? But I do what he told me anyway, it's for the cause. He cut his palm and pour his blood in the glass. He turns back to Sage "Let's go out. We have a lot to catch up." And they go out.

"You have everything you need, little sister?" Nik asks me.

"The only thing left is Bennett's grimoire for the spell."

"On it." Kol responds and walks out.

I prepare everything and after an hour, Kol comes, pulling a girl, holding a book.

"Why everything must be that hard?..." Kol asks, putting her to sit next to me. "Only a Bennett witch can see what's written on it."

"And I won't tell you." The witch smirks.

"How many times we should do it, Bonnie.." Nik says. "I want you to do something, you hesitate, then I hurt someone you love and eventually you do it. Why don't we skip the process and pass to the final part?"

"I will need time to find it." She responds.

Bonnie opens the grimoire and starts reading. She is flipping through pages for around 45 minutes and nothing.

"Tick-tock, I don't hear chanting, only flipping." He pulls her hair so she could be closer to his mouth. "I think you aren't trying very hard. Maybe you need a little push?"

"She's doing everything she can, Nik. Leave her continue her job." I defend her and he do as I say annoyed.

"You have 15 minutes, witch. Or you'll attend a funeral today." He walks out of the room.