II. Mikaelson's Ball

"When you call me to meet, I expected to do something funny." Damon tells, while we walk into dress store.

"Like day drinking?" I say pulling out a bottle of bourbon, while looking the clothes.

"Now we talking." He smirks at me and takes it form my hand to sip. "It's more bearable this way." He turns to me "So, tell me, Selly. Since you're a Mikaelson, thank you for telling me, by the way-"

"You didn't ask me." I interrupt him.

"-why don't you just get something from your brother's creepy trophy case and spare me from the miserable?"

"I like to torture you." I smirk at him. "Besides Nik keeps them as some treasure and you actually owe me since you won't attend the ball."

"I wish I could, Selly, but I don't want to." He smirks at me and I give him an annoyed look "Try this." He hands me a dress. "You will look like British heiress." I take it and go to the fitting room to try it on.

"AAAAA!" I scream and Damon rushes to me, opening the door. "I AM SO FUCKING GORGEOUS!" He goes back to his seat little annoyed. "Am I not?" I ask turning around.

"Yes, you're a princess. Can we go now?" He asks rolling eyes, but I ignore him.

"You worried about me." I state through laugh. It's so cute!

"No, I just thought something bad happened to you and wanted to help you and make sure you're alright

"No, I just thought something bad happened to you and wanted to help you and make sure you're alright." I hug him.

"I care about you, too, buddy." He smiles and returns the hug.

"Now can we please go before they think I am gay?"

"Ah! You aren't?" I pretend to be shocked to tease him and he pushes my face away while laughing.

After I took the dress and went to do my hair and make up, I go back to my house. All my family are standing on the staircase and Elijah is talking.

"My family and I were traveling all around the world, but Mystic Falls is...."

All the eyes are on me, because everybody apparently notice when someone is late. I mouth sorry and Elijah continues to talk, while I walk next to Kol.

"You for sure know how to get the attention, Sel." He teases me whispering.

"As always." I smirk. "So, what did I miss?"

"Just 36 minutes from the endless speech of Elijah. I can't believe I miss the coffin.."

"...You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this-" oh, no, Elijah will talk for 200 years, if I don't stop him.

"It's tradition to dance waltz!" I interrupt him and he just gives me a look, while Kol and Nik thank me. "So go find partners and let's have some fun finally!"

All the guests go to the ballroom. I walk down the staircase to see a man with a dark blonde hair with a hand rised to me.

"May I have this honor?" He asks me and I take his hand with a smile.