XIII

Ruel's POV:

I look down at the girl laying on my chest and sigh.

How am I supposed to tell her that i'm going on tour again? Especially so soon after the last one.

She's going through a lot right now and I want to be there for her, but this tour would be amazing for my career.

I didn't tell Rory this, but my management said that having her on the last tour was too distracting. That's why I can't invite her this time no matter how badly I want to.

Plus, I think she should be with her mom right now.

Suddenly Rory starts to move around, mumbling incoherent words. I smile softly and peck her lips.
"Morning baby."

She mumbles some more before finally opening her pretty eyes. Rory smiles up at me shyly. "Morning."

"What time do you have to leave today?" I ask, running my fingers through her silky hair.

Rory got here on Friday and it's now Sunday. She said she has to be back for school tomorrow.

"I don't know, five maybe?" She answers quietly.

I nod and stare at her. She looks deep in thought, as she traces random figures on my chest.

"What are you thinking about?"

She snaps out of it and looks up at me, this time I see worry. "What am I supposed to do?"

I sit up a little and lean on my elbow. "About what?"

She sighs and closes her eyes. "About my parents. Do I act like everything's normal? Should I talk to my mom about it? I don't even know what to do about my dad. He doesn't care how I feel-"

"Hey, hey, hey, Rory listen." She opens her eyes and reluctantly looks at me. "Do whatever you think is right. If you feel like you need to talk to your mom, then talk to her. It might be good for the both of you. Same with your dad. Get everything off your chest while you still can."

She bites her lip and slowly nods. "I wish I didn't have to leave you."

How the hell am I supposed to tell her about the tour now?

"Me neither." I whisper.

She brings her hand up and starts to trace my jawline with her thumb. "Let's run away together."

I raise an eyebrow and chuckle. "I would love to run away with you Rory, but there's too many people that would miss us."

She giggles. "They'd miss you Ruel, only two people would miss me."

I shake my head. "That's not true. What about my family? And Chelsea? And Mark, and-"

She covers my mouth with her hand and grins. "Okay I get it, we can't run away."

We stare at each other in silence until eventually I quickly lean down and capture her lips with mine.

She smiles into the kiss and runs her fingers through my hair while I roll on top of her. I hover over her small body and deepen the kiss. My hand reaches down and tugs on the oversized shirt that she's wearing. My shirt.

Rory pulls away to speak. "W-What about your family?" She breathes heavily as I trail kisses down her neck.

I make sure to leave hickeys on a few different spots, only pausing to answer her quickly. "They all work in the morning."

She nods and I immediately crash my lips onto hers again. This kiss feels different. It's filled with a lot more passion and need.

It's filled with love.

I slowly start to slide her shirt upwards, waiting for her to stop me. When she doesn't, I pull away. "Are you sure this is okay?"

She immediately nods with a small smile. "I promise."

With that being said she helps me pull off her shirt before throwing it across the room. I stare down at her in awe. This is the first time i've ever seen her like this. I haven't even seen her in a bikini.

Her body is breathtaking.

I notice how nervous she is.

"You..." I breathe out, still scanning her body.
"...You're gorgeous Aurora."

She blushes. "Just kiss me already."

And I do exactly that. My hands move to her bare hips and a shiver runs through my body when I touch her soft skin. She snakes her arms around my neck and pulls me as close as possible.

After a few more minutes of making out I pull away and back up a little. She sits up and and tugs on my sweatpants.

I grab onto her hand. "Aurora," She looks up at me and I can see the want in her eyes. "You are absolutely sure you're ready?"

She doesn't hesitate. "Yes, i'm ready."

I let out a shaky breath and rush to pull off my sweatpants and boxers while she removes the rest of her undergarments. I lean over and grab the foil packet from my bedside drawer.

I've never used one before, but like most moms, mine gave them to me when we had the talk.

I position myself over her once she lays back. "Please tell me if you want me to stop okay? Promise me."

She cups my face and kisses me. "I promise."

I stare into her brown eyes, hoping this isn't just a dream, and nod.

[]

I collapse next to Rory as I breathe heavily, her doing the same.

That was definitely not just a dream.

She cuddles into my side and covers us with the blanket after slipping on my shirt again. My arm goes around her waist.

"That was...amazing." Rory whispers.

I immediately smile and kiss the top of her head. "I'm glad you think so."

Of course I thought it was amazing too.
More than amazing.

"Are you in any pain?" I ask her, suddenly getting worried.

I don't know what i'd do if I hurt her.

She shakes her head. "I'll be fine, it was worth it."

I sigh but stay quiet, now thinking about everything that just happened.

I don't regret any of it.

Aurora is the one, I know it. Yes, we're young and lots of relationships at our age don't last.

But I have a feeling we'll be one of the lucky ones.

My thoughts make me realize something. Something I never thought you could feel in such a short amount of time.

"Rory?"

She hums against my chest.

"I love you."