•||THREE||•

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 Rosulu
ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵐᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Nur's ringing tone interrupted their train of thoughts. It was his mom and the corners of his mouth lifted up in a smile.

"Assalamualaikum ummi... Yes, I'm at something special... Subhannallah, I totally forgot about her, send me her number... I'd give her a call... OK bye take care"  he dropped the cal to find Hussain looking at him.

"Can you believe I have a date today with uncle Aman's daughter and I forgot?" Hussain laughed.

"I'd just send her a text and she'd understand. I'm stressed and I can't put up with any fiancee today" He groaned. He sent her a quick apology text and they went back to their talk.

Layla sighed in frustration, she couldn't believe she sat here for hours only to be sent an apology message.

She checked for the price of Uber on her phone and she ordered a ride. When her driver was here, she entered the car and it took her back home.

She thought about what she will tell her father how it went, that's if he even asks.

When she got home, she went straight to her room where she peeled off her cloths for a soak in the tub.

She just felt the need to be  alone with her thoughts. She felt the need to think about her life and what the future holds for her.

She's being pushed into a marriage she knows nothing about the groom and she doesn't even have a choice.

Different gory tales of what tortures women pass through in their marriage that she has read makes her more bothered.

When the alarm for dinner went off, she still sat in the tub and she didn't even attempt to get out of the calming soapy water.

*****

The following week passed in a blur and she only came out of her room when she's hungry, her father went on a business trip and her mother had a party to attend as usual.

At the end of the week, When her parents came back, her sewing machine was taken away from her and her sketch pads were burnt to ashes because Laleh said she hasn't left her room in days.

Her days became boring and she had nothing to do to take her mind off the painful life she's living.

She became a shadow of herself, she stopped talking to anyone. all she did was minding her business.

She lost the zeal to continue living in this kind of life. She wanted out. She wanted a place where she was loved and not treated like scrap.