꧁||FIVE||꧂

I thought every girl's dream is to pick their own type of wedding but in my case, it wasn't such. Father didn't want to waste much resources on me so he told my in-laws that I didn't want any event except the wedding fatiha, the dinner and the conveyance.

When I was a little girl, I always imagined my wedding events and how many days it would last. A dream wasted. Nothing mattered  to me other than how my married life was going to be. Thousands of what ifs in my mind. No one cared to answer.

Even my groom didn't try to contact me and I'm partly grateful for that. Now that my marriage date is so near, I'm scared of what the future holds.

Our house was filled with family and friends for the wedding. Most of my cousins that we only meet during eid are here too. Most of my cousins that don't know me yet they told me that they envy me, they wished they were the one getting married to him.

A night before my lefe was brought, I wanted to ask Amna for pictires but i couldn't so i decided to go with the flow.

It felt weird that I was getting married to someone who didn't even try reaching me.

*******

Hussain was going through pictures on Nur's phone when Jasmine's good morning message entered. it angered Hussain that his friend had cut his connections with his numerous girlfriends off before his wedding.

"Nur, you're my best friend and I would tell you the truth. Having numerous girlfriends doesn't affect me but the fact that you're getting married in a few days time and you've not cut off connections with them is. Are you telling me that you won't honor your wedding vows and you won't be faithful to your wife" Hussain asked in anger.

He hadn't even given it a thought, was he going to continue seeing Jasmine after his wedding. He couldn't bring himself to hurt her poor heart. He loved her so much that he doubt if he would love his wife in that manner.

When Hussain didn't get any reply from him, he got down from the car and he walked away in anger. Nur knew better than to call him or go after him.  He was a ticking bomb whenever he's angry. His phone screen came up and it was a WhatsApp message from Hussain.

He had sent him a Quran verse  related to being faithful. He took a deep breath and he sent a message to Jasmine for them to meet now.  The message showed blue tick meaning she had read it.

He drove off to their meeting joint and he waited in their usual room. Hussain's advice had gotten to him and he wanted to end things with her do he could go into his marriage with a clean heart.

That way he would stop comparing every girl with her. The main reason he hadn't contacted his fiancee was because of her.  He doesn't want to look at her degradingly because Jasmine is a beauty queen.

The door opened and her perfume hit him before he saw her. Her perfume was one of the things that drew her to him in the first place.  She smiled and she dropped her bag on the bed and she walked towards him.

"I missed you baby" she tried to wrap her hands around him and he moved away. She was surprised and she tried to touch him again, he swatted her hand away.

"Did I do something wrong or are you mad at me" she asked on the verge of tears. This was one of the main reasons he hasn't broken things off with her.  she knew how to use her tears to her advantage. she knew he hated to see her in tears but that wasn't working right now.

He had sin too much and he had to take this step. He walked towards the window and he stood there with his back facing her. She sat on the bed awaiting anything he wanted to say. Half of her wanted him to the back and say it was just an act.

"Jameelah" her heart thumped against her ribcage loudly. He had never called her real name before. He waited for somewhile before he continued.

"Every time we leave here, I always have this horrible feeling and I didn't want to hurt your feelings then. I always feel guilt whenever I sit with Hussain, I'm breaking the bro code. He has been there for me so many tines than anyone can count.  I've made up my mind to end things between us. I would like us to stop seeing eachother forever and I would like you to delete my number from your phone, I have a wedding to plan and I plan on staying faithful to my wife"

He turned and he picked his car keys. Jameelah was silent, trying to process all she just heard. Then she suddenly threw her phone at the wall behind him and she started screaming.

"Tell me this is a prank. What do you mean that you want to end things? Is your wife better than me? Does she give you all the styles I give you in bed? What did I do wrong?" She burst into tears and the sound of her tears no longer do to anything to him. He should have done this a long time.

"Goodbye Jameelah" he walked out of the hotel and he entered his car, he drove off. He felt peace for the first time when he saw Hussain picture on His wallpaper. He had hurt that guy so much. He sent him a quick text "I broke things off with her"

A message entered from Jameelah "its not over until I say it is, you don't get to make rules here. You're not getting rid of me that easy"

He blocked her and he deleted her number and pictures of whatever they had. he didn't want any thing to remind him of her. This was hard for him too, but he needed to man up.

𒊹︎︎︎𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𒊹︎︎︎ 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𒊹︎︎︎ 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐍𝐁 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
𒊹︎︎︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠