☘NINE☘

Please after reading this chapter😪😪

Don't forget to vote and comment😪😪😫😫😫

It goes a long way and it helps me update faster😌😌😌

Let's go on with the story😇😇

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Two weeks later...

Layla sat with Nur at the airport lounge while they waited for their flight. Nur had showed up at home few days ago with plane tickets to the Bahamas. He wanted them to go on a mini honeymoon. She was so excited and it showed in her reaction.

He held her hands to calm her, she was anxious and he could feel it. She shot him a grateful smile. When their flight number was called, they walked out together.

****

Layla didn't undress when they got to their hotel, she just went to bed straight. She was tired. Nur helped her remove her shoes while she was asleep and he placed her well on the bed. He kissed her forehead and he slid in next to her.

The next morning, she woke up early before Nur and she took her bath excitedly. She ordered food for the both of them and she woke him up gently.

He groaned and he pulled her to the bed on him. He over turned her and he was on top. He placed kisses over her face and she giggled like a school kid.

"Good morning habibty" he greeted with his deep raspy voice. She wiggled and tried to get free but he pressed her to the bed. He ran his hands over her cheek and he placed a kiss on her lips.

Soon their lips were tangled and tongues battling for dominance. He pulled the window blinds closed and darkness filled the room.

Hours later, Layla was deep in sleep and Nur's hand were wrapped around her waist. Their food laid on the trolley cold and Nur took his time to look at her in sleep.

He pressed a chaste kiss to her forehead and he slipped out of bed. He picked up her list of things to buy and he got dressed. He had seen her compile the list since he told her of the honeymoon. He was trying to be a better husband.

He stuck a note to the mirror telling her not to go anywhere and he went out to get something.

Nur was done buying everything on the list and he pushed the full trolley towards the sales desk. His nose caught whiff of a too familiar scent.

He whipped his head back and the devil stood not too far away. She was dressed in an attire too skimpy to be called a dress. He wished he could snap it and send to Adeel and the engagement would be over.

He ignored her and he paid for the things he bought. He put it at the back of the rental car and he drove straight to the hotel without sparing her a glance.

*****

Who enjoyed the little sugar there😇😇😇😌😌😌

Jameelah is back😪😪

Let's hope she doesn't disturb our new union😫😫

Don't forget to drop comments and press that little star😙😙

Byeee💛💛💛