Chapter 6

Saxon's Point of View

Wasn't like I ever took much notice of the books but since Gabriella took over I couldn't help myself from having a look and when she meant they would be polished- she wasn't lying. I pulled my boots off the desk and stood up.

The girl deserved a fucking thank you for the way she had taken that mess of shit Linger put together and created that finished piece of work. She really knew how to work the books.

Irish had been on his toes when it came to his sister. I knew he was trying to shield her from the club and mainly the club life but he wasn't doing a fucking great job at it. The girl was already working our books and I knew it wouldn't be long till one of the boys took a fancy to her.

She was still sweet eight-teen which meant no brains and more than likely to fall for the first guy that gave her a look.

I pushed open the office door and expected to be met with a full bar of men and the pool tables clicking away- instead I was met with dead silence.

The bar was never empty- never period. I placed a cigarette between my lips.

Striding across the open and fucking empty room I kicked open the ajar shed door.

Then that cigarette I had every plan on lighting dropped from my mouth and bounced on the ground.

Holy fucking hell.

She didn't even realise she had most of my members parked on their arses watching her. She was too busy dancing with head phones in and washing my pickup truck.

I shallowed sharply.

The red binkie top and short ripped black shorts were doing very unhealthy and fucking unwanted things to my body.

So this explained the empty bar.

Fuck me. Why was I looking over the books when she was out here washing the fuck out of my truck?

I took a step forward only to have an arm shoot out across me.

"Whatever you thinking Prez don't fucking stop her, my cock is begging you." Ice's eyes didn't leave Gabriella.

I shoved his arm out of my fucking way and stormed across the lot. She was fucking lucky her brother was out of town for the weekend or otherwise this would be a different situation.

Might not of got to see her half naked either. Curse me to hell for thinking it.

I hadn't even made it half way when I must have caught her eye cause she turned to face me, dropping the sponge in the bucket.

Her lips cracked into a wide grin, causing me and my whole fucking body to freeze. How the hell could she be looking at me like that?

She pulled her ear buds out and walked bare footed towards me.

"I thought considering the truck has mainly been hauling my ass around I might give it a clean for you." Her lips were moving but my eyes were struggling not to stare at that bouncing cleavage.

"I..you.."I coughed and ran a hand through my hair. "You didn't have too."

"I don't mind." She gave me that knee buckling grin again. "You alright? You look like your about to pass out?" She frowned.

"Heat." I stuttered out. "Um.. surely you've got better things to do then wash my old pickup."

"Nope." She put her hands in her back pockets and rocked on her heels. Her eyes slowly widening. "You don't mind that I washed it do you? Fuck. I should have asked."