We Meet Again 🤫

I walked in too my shop , looking around for Anna . I didn't see her anywhere I finally yelled out a little louder Anna Hello. I was only using the bathroom she said coming out on her phone. With the door unlocked bitch I said. It was literally 2 mins . You gotta be more careful girl I said to her as I walked back towards my office.

I sat down looking over inventory  & the shop seems to be doing great. I was looking online for new clothes to order when Clarence text me.
Clarence : can I see you later I am so confused on the assignment mrs . A gave us.
Me : it will have to be after 8 I have to pick my sister up from school.
Clarence: that's cool 9pm 👀
Me : sounds good ,
Clarence: my crib or yours. ?
Me : yours send the address.
Clarence: 500 Flatbush ave

I sat at my desk and put my head down , I can't believe I am going to Clarence House. let's just say I am 23 & never did anything spontaneous . I looked at the time and it's now 730pm I order the rest of my stuff for the shop .

Finally finishing I closed my labtop and headed towards the door. See you later Anna don't forget to lock up. I laugh put up my deuces letting her know I was leaving. I'll see you tomorrow 9am she screamed.

Jumping in my car blasting shot clock by Ella mai ....
singing to the top of my lungs
Twenty four seconds, yeah, you better not stop
You got twenty four seconds, can you beat the shot clock?
What, you're waitin' onlittle daddy, I ain't got that much time
You seem anxious, you seem adamant but you ain't press my line
Wondering why, why, why
Know you see ain't shy, shy, shy
I'ma say bye, bye, bye, better know I won't think twice
Better let go of your pride
Do it now , just do it now oh yeah

*********

Finally pulled up to Milan school it's 8:03pm and she looking at me like I am stupid. Girl you better get in the mf car or I am leaving you . She opened the door and got in with a little attitude. I was at the shop i said . she rolled her eye and got in and threw her bag in the back seat.  where the aux I looked at her and gave it to her. She started playing nba young boy valuable pain.  I turned the radio down and looked at her as I stop at a red light.
I met some one i told her.

She looked shock finally omg mom was started to give up on you . It's not that serious yet we just met I am going over his house today she looked at me with bugged eyes . No we strictly studying. Yeah okay she said. I pulled up to mom house and parked the car and jumped out. Hey mom , hey baby she said kissing my cheecks. where's dad ? I think he might be in the theater room with his boys. I walked in and stopped in my tracks . Clarence I said he looked at me and then to my dad.

Kay yall  know each other my dad asked

Kay yall  know each other my dad asked . yeah he goes to my school . He stood up and walk towards me . Kay can I talk to you for a sec if that's cool with you King  . Looking over to my dad he nodded and Clarence grab my hand pulling me into the hallway .

I know what this look like he said quickly.
You work for my dad? I said tilting my head . Yeah is that gonna be a problem. I look at him and shrugged I don't fuck with drug dealers I learned my lesson . He put his head down and look back up to me. I got a clothing brand too , I am only doing this on the side . I looked at him with disappointment , Kay don't look at me like that.

I looked down and realizes I never let go of his hand. He was hovering over me staring down at me . How we supposed to be studying if you here I smirked . I looked at my Apple Watch and it was 845pm . I don't live to far from here , I looked at him like he was crazy . Dude you live far asf from here. You right he said but my bookbag in the car he raised his eyebrows . I live close to here I said just follow behind me . We going to your crib he questioned ? yeah to finish up these assignments right ? okay give me 5 mins.

I walked away and Milan was giving me the eye. He fine asf sis ,  girl bye that ain't my man , not yet she screamed . I said bye to everybody and waited in my car. He came out with a black duffle bag and jump in his car and know was turned facing me .....

 He came out with a black duffle bag and jump in his car and know was turned facing me

I started driving and 10mins later we was finally here . I parked and jumped out and grab my bag . Clarence did the same I walked to my condo and open the door . Fendi little badass was jumping everywhere . Feeendi wtf calm down. I picked him up and he calm down licking my face. I put him down and took off my shoes .

Turning on my lights and hanging my keys up . I took off my coat and put my hair in a bun . Ahh Clarence I said spinning around to look at him . He was just staring at me. I looked around my cheeck was heating up . whattttt I blushing . Nothing ma you just so beautiful . I smiled walking over to the refrigerator , you want something to drink I asked ? Ahh yeah let me get a bottle of water . I grab him a water and a napkins . He sat on the couch and I sat on the floor putting my books on top of the Audubon .

I look at Clarence and he was looking around I mean breaking his neck . He musta felt me staring at him because he look straight at me and licked his plumped pink lips. You got a nice lil crib ma. I just smiled and looked around thanks. Fendi was laying down by the fire place sleep. We started are homework playing and joking . I looked at him and we was finally done.

I looked at the clock it was almost 12:30pm it felt like time flow by and we didn't even notice. Dammmmn look what time it is he said . I know it's late asf , what you bout to do ma go to sleep ? Honestly I wanted him to stay longer but I know he's probably tired I thought to my self. Nah I am not tired he said licking his lips . I looked down mad embarrassed.

Okay you hungry ? Hell yeah he said rubbing his hands together. I can cook for you if you want. whatttttt you gonna cook for me he said laughing . Yeah I have some chicken , steak , pork chop , ham- chicken he said cutting me off. Fried or baked . Fried . Rice and salad I looked over for confirmation. Yeah .

Once I started cooking I seen Clarence going outside . I looked out the window and he was in his car . I don't know what the fuck he was doing but he was taking so long . I was almost done and he been out there for more then 20mins already .