wilding 👀

I poured my drinking walking over to Clarence and I was stop by some guy . He was telling me he have a modeling agency and he would like me to model for his brand . I took his card being nice slipping in my back pocket I felt Clarence staring a whole in my face so I walk over to him and he squeezed you thigh not hard . who was that he whispered some dude he gave me this. I guess he was promoting . He took the card and threw it on the ground . Baby you so mean I laughing sipping out my cup what's that he asked. Taste I put it up to his lips and he looked at me. Drinking it I pulled it away and he said what you doing drinking that. Babe I am grown. Yeah ight he said . I started rubbing his dick area he looked at me and smirked. You not ready for that yet ma. I want it thou I drunk whisper time past by and I am tispy asf . The bitch came out and sat on B. Lap I whisper in Clarence ear I am ready to go he tapped my thigh he slap his guys and said later I grab his hand and he seen I was walking dead ass slow . He pick me up threw me over his shoulder . He put me in the car and he got in. My house or yours . Idc I am just ready to fuck he looked at me raising his eyebrows.  what Clarence I want you . Stop playing with me. I guess we going to my house. I felled asleep in the passenger seat and he shook me . Babe get we here . This is your house Clarence what the fuck I smacked his arm .

He took me straight up stairs

He took me straight up stairs. He pushed me down on the bed and I looked up at him . I know this sounds bad but I want this man huge dick in my pussy now. I mean now now. I pulled down his sweats and and he pushed me.  ma what you doing. I want you I bounce on the bed . where you want me he said looking at me while stroking he dick . I can show you better than I can tell you  . Oh yeah he said . pulled his pants down and than his boxers I wrapped my lips around the tip . You sure baby , I nodded and went to work I was so tispy I was going crazy. He pulled me back  , baby you bouts to nut I asked . Take your clothes  off He look downa at me.  I untied my shirt taking it off and I pulled off my pants and boy shorts.
    You so beautiful baby , He grab a condom from the drawer and slipped on.  I started kissing her she musta felt when I went in cause she open her mouth talking a big breath . It hurt Clarence asked , all i said was ahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk . This shit is too big I said , baby I whined. Open ya legs Kay , I listen and he started easing his self in again. Babe it to big , that's to much. I said , okay baby I won't put the whole thing it . He started thursting my wall so hard Clarenceeeeee he squeezed my ass and I felt all of him inside me I looked up at him and he was biting his lip . I started moaning and once I adjusted it was over I was moaning so loud . Screaming daddy and all . He pulled out and told me to get in top . I did what he told me , I eased down on his rock hard dick and started riding him he was literally drilling his dick in me  . Fuck Clarence moaned . Why you so wet girl . Ahh this my pussy  .... this your pussy daddy I screamed cumin and 2 more strokes he came . Howling I dropped right on his chest. That's what you wanted huh kay I nodded and he pulled him self out . He smacked my ass get up I am not done with you yet. I honestly can't even move you tapping out baby  I shook my head and just like that I was out .......
11:30am the next morning.
I got up and I can't even feel my fucking legs. I was ass naked and Clarence wasn't in bed. I looked around in his dresser and grab some boxer and a shirt. I went to the shower after I finished I put on the clothes I found and walked down stairs I look around and didn't see him anywhere . Baby I heard from the pool room. I came out side and he was in there with his boys Lamont and B. He grabbed me kissing me all over my face. Stoppp babe you cooked , yeah your food in the microwave. As I walked away he said baby I turned around and looked. I see you over there limping I smirked and walked in the house. Nah my mf legs was sore asf.  I Grab my phone and my food & sat on the couch watching ATL.