3SoM3

15votes
Soon as we got in the room kay pushed me down on the couch , I started removing my watch and my chains as I watch her and Leah , the stripper . damn she was something ,

Kay came out looking good asf , baby when you get that , don't worry about she said walking over towards me

Kay came out looking good asf , baby when you get that , don't worry about she said walking over towards me .
       Then Leah came out behind her , I bit my lip I didn't wanna say anything wrong to ruin this moment . Baby , you trust me she said walking over with a blind fold you know I do .

 Baby , you trust me she said walking over with a blind fold you know I do

  I felt Kay tug on my pants so I sat up helping her pull of my shorts . Don't kiss him is all I heard before I felt two tongue move up and down on my shaft , this is crazy , I was screaming in my head and had enough of them teasing me . I grab one of their heads pushing it down on my dick up and down by the moans I can tell it was Leah , my baby got a soft moan , her shit was just sloppy. Damn I said under my breath as I moved her head up and down .
Next thing I know the blindfold was off and Kay was sucking on my neck and kissing me whispering all type of nasty shit in my ear . I look down at Leah sliding my wood in and out her mouth , you like that daddy Kay whisper in my ear before bitting my ear lope all I can do is nodd because if I talk I was gonna let out a groan .
Kay walked over to the bed telling Leah to follow her , Leah crawled up the bed putting her tongue deep inside of kay's pussy . Watching her moan and squirm was sexy asf I stroke my wood placing a magnum on it , Leah had her ass in the air and I notice all the butterflies she had on it . I look over a kay and I slide in Leah roughly . damnn her shit was gripping but nothing like kays .
I watch Kay as I slid in and out . Her love faces was sexy , I felt like the man . Fuck that I am the man . Kay said she cool with this , I am bouts to show her what I AM ABOUT this ain't my first 3 some . I grab both sides of Leah ass smacking it , damn daddy she moan lowly looking back at me , i mushed her head shoving it back into my baby pussy . I pulled out tapping my dick on her clit . Pushing back in .
1pm next day ,
I woke up with Leah on one arm and Kay on the other , I couldn't even move I was stuck . I looked over and both of them slump , meaning they wasnt moving no time soon .
I look under the cover and they both was still naked . Lastnight was crazy shit , maybe the most wildest night of my life . I slide my hand away from Leah and then slowly moved my hand away from Kay . And I slided outta the bed to find my phone and take a piss .
Fucked It hop i might aswell hop in the shower finishing up my hygiene and walked out the bathroom they as was still sleep . I walked outside waiting on tae and black to meet me so we can smoke a backwood .
Lastnight black said , I look over to him smash boffum . Lucky motherfucka , Kay man I can't wait to marry her .
Where she at now , in the room knocked out and oh girl what's her name black said . Leah I smirked . Where she at ? In the bed with Kay knocked out . Where Brittany I asked passing the blunt , her boring ass in the room. Know she boring dontae said . I just laughed , FaceTime call Wifey 💍
Kay : why you left us ,
Me : went to smoke with the guys I flipped my camera to them .
Kay : oh well hurry back she said lowly , she looked sad . I walked away from the guys .
Me : wassup baby , you good ?
Kay : yeah she changed her tone just waiting on you .
Me : 5 mins
Kay : alright

Ah man she mad tae asked , I don't know but watever happen is done and over with now so if she is we can go home and pretend this never happen , I feel you he said nodding.

Baby i said walking in the room , she was standing at the sink brushing her teeth . Leah bag was still here but I didn't see her around.
I came behind her placing kissing on her neck , but she moved from me and rinse her mouth out . I know it's bout to be some shit , I walked in the room and sat on the bed waiting for her to come out .
She walked out and stood in front of me and I wrap my arms around her waist putting my head on her stomach . I think I am pregnant C . okay you sure you can be sick from drinking lastnight . I wasn't that drunk . you sure I questioned her . Yes baby but look - wait hold up kay I cut her off .  so you was doing all that freaky shit tispy I asked forrowing my eyebrows.
That's not the point . Aye we can take a test when we get home in the morning . We leaving tonight yep i said kissing her stomach . What about Leah ? what about her baby that was a onetime thing I said . Imma get her number maybe we can do it again . I just mugged her .I enjoy it and I know you did and she definitely did . I got up and touched Kay head you definitely still drunk .
No I am not she said with a attitude but laughing . Where she at anyways ? Outside she said going in the bathroom. I fix my shorts walking out on the patio .

 Hey C she said from the hammock , wassup I said nodded my head

Hey C she said from the hammock , wassup I said nodded my head . Come sit with me she motioning her finger , I don't think that will be wise I said trying keep my eyes on her face and not that fat ass . I am good here enjoying the view I said . Damn she is fine and all I can think about is how is was all in them guts lastnight .
Baby Kay said coming out the slide in door . Wasssup? what y'all talking about she asked , shit I said turning my attention to her kissing her soft lips. I am going to go Leah said wait can I get your number kay said looking back at me . For her not me I said walking away . For us she said hugging her . bye c she said putting her arm around my neck . I back away from her and simply told her It was nice meeting you Leah and this bitch said and it was nice pleasing you tae she did a little wink and walked out . That girl is weird kay .. no she not !
15votes