Chapter Three

| TAEHYUNG |

Taehyung began to lead the boy through his well now their home, showing him where the kitchen is along with the toilets, living room, his study where the boy will find him when he's working at home.

He then showed him the dining room where they will eat their food before finally upstairs where he showed him where his room will be.

"The room across from yours is my room," he said, pointing to the door that was opposite from his room before he finally opened up the boy's door to his bedroom.

"This is where you'll be staying from now on," he then said with a smile.

The room consisted of a double bed with white and dark grey bed sheets and pillows, the walls were a light shade of grey while the ceiling was a white colour.

On both sides of the bed were white draws with a white and grey lamp on each of them, there were pictures of the countryside on the walls along with a few plants on the windowsill.

There was a fairly big white wardrobe to the right side of the room, the doors having full body mirrors on the.

A little to the side of the wardrobe was a door that led into a connected bathroom as well.

Lastly, there was a TV that was on the wall with a white chest of draws underneath it with two plants on it.

Taehyung you could see the boy's eyes widen as he looked around the room, a small smile on his cute little face "This room is mine?" The boy finally asked, turning to look at the older.

The male nodded his head with a smile "It's all yours princess," from saying that he could see a blush starting to tint the boy's cheeks.

"There's one more room that I want to show you, the room is yours as well," he could see the boy look at him, his eyebrow raised clearly confused.

"I have another room?" He asked, confusion clear in his voice.

The male just nodded his head, grabbing the boys wrist before dragging him out of his bedroom and a little way down the corridor where a door stood shut with a small chalkboard that read 'Prince Yoongi's Room'.

Taehyung watched as the boy's cheeks darkened in colour, his eyes gazing to the floor as he spoke up "My very own little room?"

The older hummed with a smile, pushing open the door to the bedroom before walking in with Yoongi at his side.

The bedroom was kind of similar to Yoongi's big bedroom, but instead of it being fully grey it had hints of yellow around the room to liven it up a little.

The room was fairly big, a single bed pushed up against the grey wall with grey and yellow bed sheets which held different kinds of yellow flower patterns.

On the bed, there were a few stuffed teddy bears along with a grey patterned throw at the bottom of the bed.

There was a small table to the side of the room which held an array of colouring pens and pencils.

To the side of that was a toy box filled with a bunch of toys and stuffed teddy bears for Yoongi to play with when in his little headspace.

There was a TV on the wall with a cabinet underneath of it which holds an array of different kinds of DVD's for him to watch as well.

Next was a wardrobe that held comfortable pyjamas and clothes for the boy to wear along with a few blankets, stuffed teddy bears and more pillows just in case he wanted to create a small little fort or a comfy space in the corner of the bedroom.