Chapter Eleven

| TAEHYUNG |

Taehyung had shortly fallen asleep after Yoongi had, with arms wrapped around his small frame with his face buried in the hair of the other.

Only waking up the next morning to the feeling of Yoongi trying to get out of his arms, he could hear the sound of the other grumbling as he failed to get out of the male'sT stronger hold on him.

Slowly, his eyes began to open with a small hum leaving his lips as his eyes went to Yoongi, "Stop moving, I'm trying to sleep," he said to which Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow at Yoongi, seeing him roll his eyes at him but before he could even comment on it, the younger was speaking up.

"Taehyung, let go. I need to go and get changed," Yoongi huffed, prying the other's- or well trying to- arms away from his body.

The elder raised his eyebrow at him, "Why do you need to get changed?" He grumbled, finally letting go of the struggling male who only fell back with a huff.

"I have an interview I need to get too, then afterward I've got an award show I need to go too," he sighed, shaking his head which had Taehyung raising an eyebrow at him.

Taehyung moved to sit up in the bed, nodding his head with a small smile, "Well, have fun then. What time will you be back?" He asked.

"Probably about the early hours of the morning, I don't know," Yoongi said, shaking his head as he slowly got up from the bed, wincing slightly as he rubbed his ass, pout forming.

"Sorry, Yoongs. Was I a little too rough with your spankings?" Taehyung apologised, a frown forming on his own lips as he looked at the pouting male.

Yoongi only shook his head, flashing him a small smile, "No, it's fine. Little me deserved it," he said with a small shrug, a light blush coating his cheeks.

"I do, uh.. I have a question though," he then said to which a motioned for him to continue, he cleared his throat before speaking up, "Do you, uh, do you maybe want to come with me? To my interview and award show that is? I'm allowed to bring a plus one and I don't really want to go on my own and yeah," he rubbed the back of his neck in an awkward manner.

You could definitely say Taehyung was shocked to say the least, his eyes wide as he processed the other's words, he didn't think he'd want him to come with him, maybe some like Jungkook or something but not him.

Though he was quick to shake his head from those thoughts, flashing Yoongi a smile as he nodded, "I'd love to come with you, but don't you want Jungkook or one of your other friends to go with you?" He questioned.

"They're all busy," he frowned before he was moving away from the bed, "Well, get ready, a car will be here to pick us up in about two hours," he then said before he was disappearing out the door.

Taehyung just sat there for a moment, still processing the fact that Yoongi wanted him to come with him before he was finally getting up from his bed.

He walked towards his bathroom, taking a quick shower before he was dressing into something presentable which was just a pair of skinny slacks, a light blue shirt tucked in with a snake print on the collar followed with a belt.

Once done, he made his way downstairs to the kitchen where he awkwardly followed instructions on how to make pancakes, successfully make a few edible ones by the time Yoongi had come downstairs, dressed and ready to go.

The two ate in comfortable silence, glancing at one another every so often, Yoongi looking away with a blush when caught and Taehyung with a bright smile.

Yoongi had insisted he washed the dishes seeing as Taehyung cooked, to which he, of course, refused, only giving up when he saw those cute puppy dog eyes he was shown.

So he just leaned against the counter and watched him, of course, the younger only rolled his eyes at the other who only smiled happily at him.

By the time they had their shoes on, the car pulled up outside the house and the two of them were getting in, both greeting the driver before they were off to their first location, Yoongi's interview.

The car ride was long, spent in mostly silence with a few words shared every so often but that was about it. The car soon stopping in front of a building.

The doors were opened and the two stepped out, the sounds of fans cheering could be heard which Taehyung put down to they- obviously- knew the location of the interview.

Yoongi only kept his head bowed as he was rushed into the building, Taehyung was stood behind him with his eyes just looking around at everything, his hands shoved into his pockets.

It wasn't long until they were in a dressing room, he could hear a sigh of relief leave Yoongi's lips as he watched him collapse on the sofa which was in there.

"You okay?" He asked to which the younger only shrugged his shoulder's at him, flashing him a small smile.

"I'm good, I just want to go home. I love what I do, I really do but it's just, it's super stressful and such, but seeing my fans always brings up my mood, so it's fine," Yoongi explained, to which the elder just walked over and sat down next to him.

He only nodded his head, not knowing how to reply to that which Yoongi was happy with so they both just sat there in silence until someone called for Yoongi.

Taehyung only flashed Yoongi a smile which he returned before he was watching him walk out the door, the doors closing which left Taehyung in silence.

______