Chapter 6

{Pic of Thomas}

Damian POV

~~~~~~~

"Stop." she begs while laughing.

I don't stop but begin tickling her more. "Please. Stop Damian. I'll say it! I'll say it!" "You promise ?" I say while slowing down my movements. "I promise!!" she yells when I pinch her curvy waist.

She is so perfect in every way. I cherish her body, face, personality. Everything. She's just perfect.

"Ok." I say while stopping.

She clears her throat. "Can I have some water first ? And can you stop straddling me ? You're heavy." "You may not have some water. And yes I'll get off if you."

When I get off of her and lay next to her on her bed, she gets up and runs down the hall. "Karisma!!" I scream. I hear her laughing.

I run to the kitchen to see her drinking some water. Her back is towards me, so I walk slowly towards her and wrap my arms around her waist.

She was so surprised that she let go of her cup, but I expected it and caught it before it fell on the floor.

"Say it." I whisper into her ear. I begin to kiss her neck.

"You are mine. And I am yours. Forever. And I'll be your luna"

"Ok." I day breathlessly, since her beautiful huge ass is on my... buddy. She begins to grind on... it.

"Karisma... What are you doing ?" I become instantly hard when she goes faster. "Helping you out." she says.

She bends over a little bit and I sigh of pleasure. I should tell her to stop, but it feels so damn good that my buddy starts throbbing.

My wolf purrs with pleasure. Mark her! Mark her now ! Do it! Before I do!

I can't just mark her right here, she has to be ready.

Tobias growls and cuts off our link.

"Karisma ?" "Hmmmm ?" "I love you."

She gasps and turns around and stares into my eyes.

"I-I l-love y-you too." She says with tears in her eyes.

And then... I kiss her.

She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist and grab onto her big luscious ass. She smiles against my mouth and pulls in closer to me. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. She pulls back a little and then says "déjà vu ?" And I say "yeah" and continue kissing her.

I start waking towards her room and fall on top of her on her bed. I get hard again and start grinding on her. She moans with pleasure and I keep going.

Karisma POV

~~~~~~~

When he starts grinding his hard member against me, I moan again. REALLY ?! Again ?! I blush with embarrassment of showing my pleasure.

But... This is going too fast. I want him to mark me and take me on this bed, but I know I'm not ready to be taken again. I still cry every night because of what was taken from me.

"Damian" "hmm ?" "I want you to mark me" I say while arching my back.

He stops kissing my neck and looks up at me.

"Are you sure ?" He says. I stare into his eyes and answer him.

"Yes. I love you so much."