Chapter 20

Karisma POV

~~~~~~~

When I wake up in the morning, I feel a feeling of nausea and fatigue. I dart out of Damian's arms and run, naked, to the bathroom.

I'm naked because I woke up on the middle of the night a little... horny.

I just pounced on Damian and he woke up confused but confided.

I throw up my whole dinner and maybe lunch too. Ugh. Probably fell down the wrong way. I lay my arm around the toilet seat, since it's been cleaned already. I rest my head on my arm and flush the toilet. I sigh and then feel a wet rag on my face.

I look up and see Damian with a worried expression. He kneels down and pushes my hair back with a hand. "What's wrong ?" He says worriedly.

"I just felt weird in my stomach. So I just ran here and started throwing up my whole stomach capacity. I just feel so tired."

His eyes widen, "you don't think-"

I interrupt him, "no. Hell no!! I can't be pregnant after one night!!" He looks down and whispers, "the condom kind of broke that other time...." My eyes bulge out of my head. "And you didn't tell me!!" I scream. I might be pregnant. I could be carrying a pup right now for all I know.

Then I hear screaming and shouting, but from a distance. The only pack close to our is my dad's. Something's happening there. "Damian..." "Yeah I hear them." He mutters.

I look at him sadly. Even though they're not my pack anymore, I don't want them to die. "I'll get my warriors ready." He says.

He has this distant look, so I know that he's mind linking them. Quickest way to get ahold of your mate or a pack member. "Okay, you get dressed and I'll change. Well head over in a few."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time we get there, we only see the aftermath. No deaths, but a lot of injuries. I see my dad helping people get their valuables and I run over to him.

His eyes widen when I hug him, he pushes me back at arm's length. "Karisma ? What are you doing here!? You have to leave. They'll come back. They're going after you. Leave and hide away!"

"What ? Dad ? Who's going after me ? Who's gonna come back ?"

"Your biological mother and her pack."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued.....

A/N: a little teasers for you guys. Lol 😁

I know it's been a few days since an update, but I've finally got a plot ready to make this story better than it is!

Don't worry, I won't break your hearts like Veronica Roth did to me 😣😭😭

By the way, the song is meant for when Damian and Karisma first mated and when they made out in her old pack house.

Anyways, have a good day werewolfers 😘,

Sharry