Chapter 17

Damian POV

~~~~~~~

Tobias took control when I tried to open the door and it was locked. He got so mad that he almost broke the door down.

"Please mate, I love you." He begs.

We can only hear crying from the other side. She thinks we don't want her, but she's so wrong.

We just thought that her heat and wolf were talking for her. But now we know that she was telling the truth when she said that she's ready.

And by tomorrow morning, she will be a fully mated Luna.

Luna Karisma.

Just thinking about it makes my heart swell. I can't wait.

"Just leave me alone, please. Damian please just leave me alone." Karisma says while sobbing. I hear Elina whimper and I'm not going to give up.

"Karisma, please. Just open the door. Please baby. If you want to mate then we can mate right now. Jesus, if that's all you want then I can deliver."

I hear her chuckle.

"Fine." Karisma says.

I hear her get up and Tobias gives me control back.

I did this for you man, I know her first time with us should be special.

Thanks man. I say to Tobias.

When she opens the door and I see her eyes red and puffy, Tobias whimpers in pain.

She should be smiling and laughing. Not her eyes red and puffy from crying, but from laughing.

I wrap my arms around her. "Baby, Are. You. Sure ??"

She looks up at me and nods.

So I kiss her and put on her the bed.

This is gonna be one hell of a night.

Karisma POV

~~~~~~~

He lays me down on the bed and kisses my mark, making me moan. He begins to undress me and I undress him.

By the end of the night, I'm a fully mated Luna.

In the morning

I wake up and feel extra sore. I feel a heavy arm around my waist and realize that it's Damian. I shift a little and he unconsciously tightens his hold on me. I giggle and try to pull his arm off of me.

My bladder is gonna explode if I don't pee soon.

"Where you going babe ?" But since his face was in the pillow, it sounded like "whey you foin fabe ?"

"I have to pee, unless you want me to pee on you." I say. "That sounds sexy." He whispers. i laugh out loud. "You're such a weirdo!!"

He groans and takes away his arm. "Fine. But be back soon. Maybe we can go for round 8." I blush at his comment. Did we really go 7 rounds ??!

I'm still naked, so when I get up, Damian whistles at me.

"Bring that sexy juicy ass back here baby." I turn around and wink at him. Then I close the door to my en suite bathroom. I remember that I still haven't addressed the whole 'water elemental' situation. And I still have to talk to my dad about that whore being his mate.

She has that whore look. That look that says "I want YOUR dick!" Like on those Uncle Sam posters.

I sigh and try to hold back the tears. There's so much going on that I can't even focus on me and my mate.