hello

Will this is it, I'm having bittersweet feelings right now. I'm so happy I finally finished it, and that I got to share it with you guys, but I'm sad it's over. *Internal cry*

If you made it this far, thank you so much, I can't tell you how much it means to me, that you guys actually like my work, it's amazing.

TBH "type of tears" was planed out very differently, then what it turned out to be, but I love this version so much more than any other idea I might have had.

I have so many more story ideas, that I want to write and publish, but life got really busy for me nowadays lol. So it'll take longer than what I would like, but I would never stop writing or creating stories, it's just something that I really love, story telling.

If you guys find the time, or have questions about anything of "type of tears" let me know, Id love to answer. And if you could tell me what you thought of the characters.

Nickolas Grayson

Royal Brooklyn

Rebecca

Peyton Grayson

Ethan

Jake and Amanda

Lewis

Thomas

Others

I would love it.

Also, I was thinking about making a short story about Nickolas and Olivias love story. How they met and fell in love. So far my stories have been about anything but romance, manly because I don't consider myself a very romantic person. But I'm always up for a challenge. So tell me if you'd like to read that, or something similar.

I also have another story, (trapped) I'm my Wattpad page, so you can check it out if you have time.(still in editing process)
Please share this story, and tell overs about it, it would help so much.
Thank you so much.

#typeoftears ❤️