Chapter Nineteen

Archibald sits in the corner of the room and Esa serves him a drink commenting.

"been five days normally a lord spends two and goes home."

Esa stares over the lord and he crookedly smiles at her.

"well, I have extended my stay for, reasons..."

His eyes shift tracing her form as Esa comments staring the young lord down.

"reasons? is that why you never leave? you just sit there plastering yourself, its quite pathetic actually."

He lifts his drink and gets to his feet walking over to Esa as he comments.

"then perhaps you will take my drink?"

he holds it out to her and she stares it down commenting.

"I don't taint."

Archibald places his hand around her as he comments.

"perhaps you should girl..."

his lips press near her ear and her face grows hot as he whispers.

"why not join me?"

he places with her dress strap pushing it down as she whispers pushing him away.

"Archer, clearly the drink has tainted you."

she pushes up her strap and stares him down as she whispers.

"and I am not one of those whores."

he lowers himself into a chair staring at her ass as she walks off and he comments to himself.

"clearly."

Archibald pushes out the door hearing two young lords loudly talking as he walks by them but stops hearing one.

"Lord Archibald?"

He stops and nods to the younger man as the man asks him unsure.

"how, how goes the O'Sullivan reconstruction?"

Archibald nods his head to the young man.

"quite well what interest do you have in O'Sullivan city?"

The young man smiles as he comments.

"I've heard its beautiful during the spring, the flowers and trees, but of course my father has always said to stay away."

Archibald drunkenly walks up to the young lord and drapes his arm around his shoulder.

"nonsense we are at peace O'Sullivan city is open to all. it is one of the largest trading cities in the monarchy with the best whores money can buy and that's the cheap ones."

the three of them laugh together as Archibald nods to the young man and comments.

"all you need is permissions of a noble and I happen to be the highest noble there is, but I don't give out invitations for free for security purposes of course. so, how would both of you like to earn a free pass anytime you want into my city."

the younger noble smiles to Archibald, but the older looks on skeptical of the king and comments to his friend.

"I, I think we should go."

Archibald smiles to the older noble.

"if you wish, but this is a one time offer only a few nobles get to spend time inside my walls and of course because you're noble you will be treated as such under our city rules."

The younger noble nodes to Archibald and comments.

"I will do it."

The older noble looks at his younger friend, and to Archibald as Archibald motions to him, and the older noble nods as he asks.