Nicky x Reader 2

It was late afternoon, and I was staying at the Harper's. Again. Dawn had been my best friend since I was ten, six years had passed and nothing had changed. Mr and Mrs Harper were like my second parents, and Ricky and Dicky my two brothers. Not Nicky though. You see, feelings for Nicky had started to unearth themselves, and I realised I was starting to have a crush on him.

Anyways, today we had all decided to play hide and seek tag, a game which we all loved. I had mixed feelings about it, but one of my favorite parts was when I was running from Nicky and getting to spend a few moments alone with those beautiful eyes. I was thinking of this as Dawn told us all to put our foot in a circle, and did eeny meenie miny moe. Nicky was it. At first I was thrilled, but then I remembered how good Nicky was at the game. We got quickly talked through the rules, Dawn taking charge as she pointed out the boundaries. The loft was off limits (Ricky hid up there last year and ended up getting stuck), and so was the garden and the basement. Naturally, I decided to hide in the basement. As soon as Nicky started counting, I chucked a pillow to the other side of where I was going to go, hoping it would disorientate him. Surely enough, he spun around, waving his arms and crying:

'No attacking the seeker! I have a job to do here mortals!'

I had to keep from laughing as I slipped down the stairs, placing each foot carefully before silently padding behind the cupboards that sat in the corner. It felt like ages until I finally heard someone enter the room.

"I know your in hereeee." Called Nicky, grinning as he picked his way towards me. I knew that in a matter of seconds, I would be caught, so I bolted. Probably not the smartest of ideas, but in the spur of the moment, I couldn't think of anything else. Nicky dashed across, blocking all my exits as I shrank into the corner that I was trapped in.

"Nickyyyy, my man." I said hoplessly. "Why don't we just close our eyes for a couple of seconds and pretend this never happened."

He laughed, coming closer and closer, making my heart go faster and faster.

"I don't think so Miss Y/n." He mocked, walking towards me.

I closed my eyes and sighed, admitting defeat. I was just preparing to do a dramatic scene as a distraction when I heard a skid of a shoe. Suddenly, Nicky's body was pressed against mine, pinning me to the wall. It wasn't agressive, in fact, it was very gentle, but my heart still got caught in my throat. His hands were pressed on the wall behind me, but travelled to my sides as he placed his forehead against mine.

"Hi." I squeaked, not even realising how late I was.

"I'm never going to let you go Y/n." He said softly. "Not in the game, or in real life."

I was going to start talking again, one of those rambling sentences I made up when I was nervous, but Nicky pressed his lips against mine, capturing my mouth in a sweet kiss. I melted into him, enjoying the feeling of his hand moving to the nape of my neck and pulling me closer. The feeling of his heart hammering beneeth my palm, so fast that my own was struggling to keep up, made my stomach flutter. I smiled into the kiss and he broke it, but didn't pull away, our lips still touching.

"I got you." He mumbled

"What?" I asked, furrowing my brow in confusion.

"Tag, love." He said, giving me a quick peck on the lips before turning around and skipping upstairs. I laughed, already mentally planning my revenge.