Page Two

As Kall woke up the next morning the first thing that he noticed was that his bed seemed very wet, so wet in fact that it covered his entire body. Now it could be that Kall has reverted back to bed wetting every now and again but this seemed different somehow. When Kall went to lift the sheets off of him they seemed very, very heavy. After a little bit of struggling Kall finally managed to get the sheets off of him but instead of seeing his 4'9ft brown eyes and blond hair staring back at him from the body length mirror attached to the side of his dresser. A one-year-old stared back.

Now at this point, most people would have screamed, cried or some other normal reaction. But instead of any of that, Kall just sat there. With his mouth wide open trying to trick himself into believing that it was all a dream and that if he went back to sleep he would wake up late for his job just like normal. But instead of any of that Kall just decided to roll with it and call his wife.

"Ring"

"Ring"

"Click ... Hello"

Now at this point, Kall could still abort this phone call and tell her he but dialed her or never talk to her again but that all flew out the window the moment his wife said the magic words. "Honey are you all right or is something wrong?" That's when he broke he began to speak in his new high pitched voice telling her all about how he woke up the size of an infant and how the sheets were covered in only what he could guess is pee. Now most wives would have called the police or just assumed that this was a prank call. But as for Kall's wife she believed it or at the very least hoped it was true.