page 4

Now you can understand how distraught Kall was after hearing this news. I mean this was essentially a death sentence. His life was now and forever would be changed. Now his wife, on the other hand, was having a blast with Kall’s predicament. As you probably already guessed Kall’s relationship with his wife had been growing stagnant. So stagnant that his wife had even considered cheating on Kall just to spruce things up a little. But before she ever had the chance this happened.  

Now instead of cheating on him, she was taking Kall to the nearest baby clothing store. When she walked in with Kall acting the way you would expect after hearing the news. One of the store workers came up to her and started talking about all the options and help that they could give for her “new baby.” And while this was all helpful it still didn't wake Kall up from his unawareness. It wasn’t until Kall’s wife had him on a changing table putting him in a black and blue onesie with white frills covering it.

“Umm, what the hell are you doing?” Kall asked the moment his unawareness went away.

“What does it look like? I’m getting you a more appropriate wardrobe for someone your age.” The major problem with Kall wasn’t what she said, it was how she said it. Most wives would have been crying for trying to figure things out with their husbands. But his wife? Nope, she was dressing him up in baby girl clothes.

“No, I get what you're doing I’m more worried about how you’re going to pay for this, how you plan to have us live a normal life now that we have very little income.” Now if anyone was near him to hear this you would have heard a very high-pitched statement with way too much confidence.

“Oh, honey didn't you hear? The doctor said the insurance company would pay for all the expenses of raising you like any other child. We are set on money for a long time.” This was the last straw for Kall, but instead of yelling in anger or trying to deny what was going on. All Kall could do was cry. Cry like no there was tomorrow.