Page Three

As Kall lay there waiting for his wife to rescue him from this predicament he began to wonder what this might mean for his everyday life. What would he do about his job? Would he be forced to relive the nightmare called school? What would happen to him? Then right in the middle of his self-reflection, the door slammed open and his wife stood there out of breath holding a couple of Walmart bags in her hands.

"Oh my god, honey are you alright?" She asked rushing over to me and examining my predicament.

"Yes honey I'm just peachy, you know this body has a lot of perks!" I said with more sarcasm than I had ever used in my life before.

"Hey, no reason to get snippy with me. The first thing that we need to do is get you into some protection and then to a doctors office." She said with more of a voice meant for little kids and not her husband.

"Fine, fine let's get to a doctor, wait did you say protection?" As Kall said this his already super high pitched voice went even higher. But his wife didn't even respond instead she reached into her Walmart sack and pulled out a pack of pampers size two. Now I would tell you the story about how Kall screamed bloody murder trying to escape his impending doom but then again I think you can pretty much imagine how that one went down.

Now after Kall was properly diapered his wife continued the humiliation by pulling out a onesie that read "Prince of Stinkers". Now if the diapers already weren't bad enough, he was being forced to wear this ridiculous onesie and he had yet to even poop himself yet. But after that was all over Kall's wife drove him to the doctor and all was peachy they gave him some magic shot and poof he turned back into a 30-year-old man. Or at least that's how that would have gone down if there was a magic shot, to begin with. Instead, the doctors pretty much told him that he would be reliving his childhood.