Chapter 25.

Enjoy!

———

"So that's it? You just unlock this cell and we run out of this horrid place?" I questioned, staring at Johnny who leaned against the wall.

"Yep." He said.

"Johnny I don't think you understand. Everyone here is weak. We haven't eaten a full meal in days, haven't drank the right amount of water, we've lost touch with our wolves. Some people have been sitting here for weeks without moving a lot, for such a sudden thing to happen could affect their health." I informed.

"But it's the only thing we've got." He said while sharing a chip from his bag.

I gladly took it and enjoyed the taste as it slid down my throat. "Johnny this isn't a plan. There are people up there guarding every entrance, correct?" He froze and nodded. "Exactly, I don't mean to offend you but do you personally think you can take a full on man?"

"No, not really." He mumbled.

"That's what I thought." I huffed.

Emmanuel looked at Johnny with disbelief and scoffed. I rolled my eyes at his behavior. "What about your mate Delaney, could he?" Emmanuel asked, testing my patience.

I nodded, "Oh definitely. Speaking of which, Johnny when does the wolf's bane wear off?" I turned my head towards him.

He looked up from his bag of chips then looked at his watch that fit loosely around his wrist. "Err, four hours?"

"Damn." I whispered to myself.

I rubbed my hands over my face. "Johnny? Do you know any secret exits from this place? Or just exits with less guards?"

Johnny let outa loud sigh and pulled a face full of thought. "Yes, one on the Far East side. Two guards are there on the way out but once you get there it's a long run to safety..." He trailed off.

"So once this wears off I'll let Raven know where to go. We'll get everyone out then make a run for it." I concluded.

Emmanuel nodded, agreeing with me for once on this matter. Johnny got off the wall, "Victoria's coming. Gotta go."

I frowned, "Take the keys." I whispered.

I threw the keys at him as he caught them. He locked my cell leaving the large corridor. I heard as he exchanged a few words to Victoria although, I think he dismissed whatever she said. Victoria made her way to my cell. She unlocked it, giving me a smirk as she did so. "You're coming with me." She laughed.

She held my body up as she unbuckled my cuffs. I was glad that my wrists were finally free. Just a day in that confinement can really mess up your body. However, I had spent nearly four days in this hell hole. I was starting to miss school, as much as I hated it. But, you know what they say 'the things you hate will someday become the things you miss'. Oh, how awfully true it has become. I glanced down at my wrists that held prominent burn marks from the silver that seeped deep into my skin. Victoria's harsh pulling on my wrists nearly making me scream out in pain. Victoria took me down the corridor and soon into a small room. She sat down in a chair as she crossed her legs, "Raven is coming." She stated. This felt like an interrogation room, I stared back at her with a blank face.

"You think I don't know that?" I countered. "I'm not asinine unlike you." I smirked back, whispering the last part.

Victoria rolled her eyes, "Would you like me to cut that precious skin of yours again?" She retaliated.