Chapter 11

Rebel's POV

When I finally came too I was laying in a blanket somewhere in this mountain. I tried to sit up only to have my shoulder scream in pain as well as my head. "Shit." I muttered as I managed to get myself into a seating position.

"Easy girl you took quite the tumble." A soft feminine voice said causing me to jump and be on guard. "Calm down, if I was going to hurt you I would've when you were knocked out." She laughed as she walked into the dimly lit room.

"Who are you and what the hell happened?" I asked as I felt the gash that was healing on my head.

The woman had soft brown curls and big doe eyes that lit up as she laughed. "Well you managed to find the secret entrance of the cave and fell in. You landed on your shoulder and smashed you head on the way down effectively knocking your ass out. I heard you scream so I ran and found you. I brought you here so you would be safe and could heal before joining your friends."

"Shit Aero!" I said as I tried to get up but my shoulder and head protested my quick movement.

"Easy you should be fine in a bit the potion I gave you will help your werewolf healing and heal you faster." She told me and I looked at her like she had 3 damn heads. "Don't give me that look I'm what you would call a witch. I don't have any magical powers but I am a master healer. I've been trapped in this damn cave for the past 10 years by the stupid beast who guards it."

I shook my head, man I must've hit my head harder than I thought. "Wait did you say beast? What beast? Oh shit I need to find Aero and Ty. Wait how old are you anyway?" I asked my mind all over the place.

"Seriously girl take a chill pill, you're giving me a headache. Alright my name is Tessa and I'm only 28. I was searching the mountain for rare herbs when the damn beast grabbed me and dragged me in here. Any time I tried to escape he would just lock me in a cage growling that I was his pet and if I wanted to roam the cave I could but I was never allowed to leave. He's been slowly trying to win me over but frankly he's hideous and not my type so it ain't gonna happen." She kept rambling.

"Tessa! I need to know what this beast is my mate and friends could be in serious danger." I snapped her out of her rambling.

"Shit, sorry. I haven't had anyone but the beast to talk to the past 10 years so yea. But the beast he's what would you call him.... that's right he's what you all call a dragon shifter. He guards the sacred tunnels and has for centuries I guess." She shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"Fuck! This is not good, I need to find them soon. 9 werewolves can't take on a dragon even if we are the strongest ones around. Shit, Tessa I gotta find them before he does." I turned facing her as she saw the terror on my face.

"Oh okay you should be all healed by now anyway so let's go wolf girl." She said as she stood up and I followed her out of the room.

"It's Rebel, my name is Rebel." I whispered as we began sneaking around the cave.

"That's badass," She whispered as she stopped peaking around a corner.

"Yea I guess it is, my parents knew what they were doing when they named me." I said and we both chuckled.

We both stopped abruptly when we heard footsteps. "Rebel!" Aero shouted sounding scared and panicked.

"Aero!" I shouted back as I went to dash in the direction of his voice.

Tessa grabbed my arm and yanked me back. "Wait mind link them to be quiet Drago is right around the corner." She whispered and I nodded.

"Ty you guys need to be quiet there's a dragon shifter guarding this cave and he close. I'm with a witch he captured so she knows this place better than all of us. Stay where you are and I'll be there shortly." I told him and I could just feel his relief through the bond.