Sticky Situations

You seek me beyond the stars from the shadows of the universe. Engulfed within the power of my wings; coming as a wind that blows seductive silence completely significant to what I have become. That shadow which desires to remain free to chase the abundance of acceptance once in alignment with the tranquility of peace. Lurking in sediments of the plains to erase the magic of my majesty, As if I am unreal. Feeling tropical on the low rise but juicy. Frustration attempts to over flow but become compromising to us both. I call you a Sticky Situation.

Because the taste of your scent maximizes the intensity of my flame as ethanol to this fire, burning a slow vigorous burn on the inside that attaches momentary balance. Value the silky array of my skin to your touch as though this feeling  unbeknownst. Mirror paintings of your facial mask races through like flashes of lightning; Mentally focused on you as I shift my presence to my task at hand; Watching you  seek me beyond the stars from the shadows of the universe. You call me a Sticky Situation.

Standing before me transparently, I see your soul reaching out for me. At this moment; I realize that this dance is forever. The releasing of twin flames throwing thriving passions emerged with the fuel of our minds. Freshly assorted pieces left behind yearning to be played with over and over again. Taunted with feeling and emotions a force to be reckoned. Drowning in everlasting pleasure only to speak telepathically. Transmuting frequencies one mind to the other; As I am yours as you are mind over this matter of fact. Again a Sticky Situation.

We were coasting on a coast as I opened my eyes. Temptations flowing exempting themselves from each equation subtracting distractions adding a touch of taboo that equals to the division of this Sticky Situation. Simply multiplying it maximizes it to its highest effect. Approaching only a fraction of lust, Over our shoulders a passion graph with distinctive directions cumin!! Do enter but at your own risk infected with dis ease. By each intensifying gesture; Do we wish to be freed of this Sticky Situation?

As the sun sets, The mood changes in the moons reflection; we see ourselves floating, soaring in and out at distances that can't be reached by climbing. Rotation..... At a speed where no glimpse has been found to hold the illusion. Dust at our feet bathing in one another's bliss. Basting in the comfort of taking each other in movement like furniture knocking up against a wall. Seduction comes hard once realizing the theme of our engagement. What rules? Broken, this cause of effect happened because rules are meant to be broken. Feelings none to spare, consideration taken lightly this phase to will pass; right through this Sticky Situation.

Cemented on pages of our hearts, patches of romance hiding with a frequent time stamp in where time does not exist. Where love plants soft kisses unconditionally.