Twin Flamze 🔥

Blissful moments as time passes. Electro Magnetized feelings from the embracing of our breathing. Sharp pains u feel in your chest as mine races with the excitement of having you here. Hearts beating on the same wave, length as long as our lives and elasticity as far as our mental allows us to flow. Resistance plays the grandest part right now; but it's where Love lives. In the presence of our minds the eye that seeks the truth with diligence; only to see an impression of me. Past pains causes you to run from me, as mine promote me to chase You; through your valley of your shadows of death. To that part of your life that's of any existence anymore. My thirst being quenched with each running step you make, which brings you closer to the part where our love exists. Now!!!! 

I can feel when my love wreaks heavily on your mind; my heart begins to flutter beyond control. My thoughts tend to run away at times at a speed of lightening. Moment where there's stagnation in movement;  Where there is no remembrance of my dreams. You always seem to bring me back to reality, Stroking me with your wisdom. Liberation is where you take me, Utopia is where you make me. Feelings from you, this has to be you that makes my heart race like this. That causes my words to twist made in experience. Expressionism; it flows through me just to think of you. Skipping my heart beats, ears popping the sounds in and out. Hearing you seductively whispering in my ear, showering me with a euphoric view only for a moment mentally. Taken to that place of security knowing that this is real. This is so real I can feel your filling.