Something Inside That Makes Meh💋😯

In the direction I'm left there standing against fragments of the air drifting gently on soft melodies I've played. Notes b flat suggestions to fill the mood with openness. Awakening different senses, fully loaded to unload it's massive message upon me. Weak in memory overwhelmingly; but far from the capacities of what can be reached. Deeply wounded with fear urging the shadow of distance to openly show its face. Again.. Because I have met you on several occasions. Standing cautiously in this very same space. The moment our eyes met locked instantly, I embraced your moment into mine as the way that blood transfuses it's behavior to it's recipient. So much tension' restlessness I tried to regain myself; But I wouldn't... Outlandishly taken you rocked me, Almost to sleep.

Stamped with emotions traced with a prodigious sum of this common account I question? The other direction no grass just a rode, a path, No green pastures to restore me from the old, just a rode. Easy Knowing my operatic apocalyptic prepossessing moment is NOW!! Here, where I stand in this place, confined space, in this door, I've stood complacently so many times before. This can never be understood or a thought that could process a word. Nevertheless render to act it so. Even being embellished into uniqueness, as it all rises from the depths of my within holding back my soul relinquishes sovereignty. Incapacitated only for a moment taught me gargantuanly. Brings my strength to that very moment of being held captive by no other than myself.

Salvia, breathing it's compounds of healing to my wounded body inside out. Burning off negativities, To ward off insecurities brought on from Karmic lessons. Protected I Am, Humble with all gifts that makes me special to Him. That gift from Him to You is Me!!!! Fragile He placed me there, With swift directions of handling with care. As we all are one to another; Giftwrapped waiting to be opened to find the prize inside of ourselves. Following the whispers that I can hear as melodies being played in my ears. At attention but at ease, Now I know Me, Now I can see and truly Be. Still, There is Something Inside That Makes Meh''''