{03}

Y/n POV

I woke up this moring I turn on my side. Clicking the home button on my phone to turn the alarm off. Pulling myself off my lovely warm bed to get ready for school. I walk over to my dresser which is a cross the room. I pull out my clothes for today. I picked out an over sized fluffy baby pink sweater, with black ripped jeans, and fuzzy baby blue socks. Forcing myself to walk out off my room and into the bathroom to wash my face and to pull my hair into a messy braid. I walk back into my bedroom to collect my screens, not to sleep sadly. I walk the hall and the stairs in my house to go get my food.

Messages:

You have 24 new notifactions

I pull up my messages to see who texted me. To no one's suprise Jeff and some guy named BEN texted me. I pull up the chat called 'BEN_drowned'

-----
BEN_drowned
-----

{Name changed to "BEN_drowned"}

BEN_drowned:

Hey?

Are you alive

Did masky get you

Nvm

You made Jeff pissed

are you sleepin

?

You have a nice house

Srry

I'm bored

Bye

Y/n:

Wtf?

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE

Y/n POV

I'm a little bit shaken about what Ben said. He was probably joking I thought to myself. I decide to look at Jeff's texts.

-----
'Jeff' guy
-----

'Jeff' guy:

Hey

Hey

You

Should

Go

To

Sleep

Bitch

Ben said that your probably asleep

I hope that Toby's near you

What do you look like

?

Bitch

Mother fucker

Y/n:

Watch yo profanity

Hoe

Y/n POV

Wasn't that weird as hell, I thought while eating my breakfast. Picking up the bowl and putting it into the sink for my (Parent) to wash. While putting things in my backpack I hear a familiar sound.

PING!

Picking up my phone I swipe to my messages. It's another unknown, and another one, and another one soon enough I see a familiar name. Jeff guy, I click on his message.

- - - - - -

Jeff guy

- - - - - - 

Y/n:

Hoe

Jeff guy:

You should watch what you say

We could kill you with no hesitation 

Y/n:

youR nOt MY dAD

You didn't even know where i live 

Fite me m8

Jeff guy:

BITCH WANNA FUCKING GO!

YOUR WORSE THAT JANE!

Y/n:

Read at 6:34

Jeff guy:

Did you just

?

You just typed out the read receipt

Why?

Read at 6:35 am

- - - - - 

Y/n POV

I put my phone on the table and put my lunch box into my backpack and zip it up. As I yell at my (Parent/s) that I'm heading to the bus stop. To pass the time I start going through all the messages on my phone.

Fuck you Jeff.

{20 New messages}