{08}

{TIMESKIP A COUPLE DAYS}

Y/n POV

It's been a couple of days and Megan/Jana has come to school. Or to my texts even. I'm starting to worry.

-----
StUpiD biTCh
-----

Y/n:

(3/2)
Hey, are you there
(3/3)
Are you mad at me by any chance
Did I make you made by any chance
(3/5)
I just wanna know if your okay
(3/6)
Just please text me back
I miss you

{End of Chat}

Y/n POV

I walk down stairs and lay on the couch. Pulling up Dr. Phil on the tv.

PING!

OMG IT'S MEGAN/JANA. SHES SAFE. AND-Its not Megan/Jana. Disappoinment fills the air. It was just Jeff. I pull up the message and stare and it.

-----
Jeff guy
-----

Jeff guy:
HEY VITCH
ARE YOU OKAY
BEN SAID YOU YOU WERE SAD

Y/n:
I'm fine
Thanks for asking
Bro something just like
BROKE in the kitchen

Jeff guy:
You sure

Y/n:
YES IM FUCKING SURE
IM FUCKING LIVING NOW

{End of Chat}

Y/n POV

I get up and head down stairs... now unlike the dumb bitch I am, I get my keys and.....

I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"W-Where do you-you think your going-g?" Says a males voice. Oh shit code red, I'm gonna die bye bye! Get out get out get out my body was screaming. 

"Found something, Toby?" A new voice says.

"Y-Yeah! A GIRL!" 'Toby' yelled. Turning around to see who was holding me. It was a guy around 17, about 5'7", with honey brown hair, with eyes that were probably brown eyes. I couldn't really tell because orange googles were blocking his eyes, like sunglasses.

PING!

PING!

My phone went off. Two more guys walked into the living room. One had a white mask and brown hair with an orange jacket. The second one had a black mask with a red frown on it and a yellow hoodie. "I'm so dead" I said out loud.

"W-who's texting you" asked Toby.

"Ummmm......"

My phone was snatched from my hand. Oh fuck nah man that's my phone... but is it worth dying for? I wanna die but not like this. I glare a Toby. He looks back at me, holding the gaze. Looking any where but at Toby I find myself looking at the tv. 

Bzzzz....

The tv started glitching. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, a body part was sticking out of the tv.

More SPECIFICALLY AN ARM!

"You shouldnt have done that" said a very glitched out voice.

.

.

.

/\/\/\

A/n

I'm back and there should be a new part today or tomorrow, volleyball and color guard is kicking my ass. Sorry about the late update. Have a nice night/day/evening!