Chapter X

Closing my eyes I breath in deeply as my lungs expand and I exhaled throught my mouth. My eyes opened with new fire burning me to work. Just like in the company.

With my voice loud and clear I ordered the men to gather all the wounded knights and divided them into six batches. When everything was done I gave my coffee to the king.

His eyes moved back and forth to the coffee and my face.

"You do your magic first and all ends well, I promise you that," I said giving him a cheeky grin.

Reed who was on my side stared at the cup just as I do, wishing for the coffee won't be burn in crisp. A few heart beats later the king handed the venti coffee cup of Shit Bucks. It was hot.

This is what you called miracle.

I used the sleeve of my sweater to lessen the heat. I gave a nod to Reed who swallowed. "Can you smell the aroma?"

I drink in the aroma, rich and vibrant.

"Oh Mother Moon! Just drink the damn coffee and let me taste it," the captain said impatiently.

I blew the coffee through the hole a few more times before taking a sip. It burned my tongue but it was all worth it. I moaned at the bitter flavor. The coffee bean that was used for this coffee was the most expensive coffee bean in the world, my world.

I passed the cup to Reed and he followed what I did. Blowing and taking a sip. His head tilted back and cursed about not having encountered the magnificent coffee in his entire existence, he then sipped again and before he could sip for the fifth time I snatched it away from him.

"Easy there. We beed to take this slowly or it will be gone in an instant."

The king was watching us with curious look. He clearly want to taste it also. "He won't like the taste. He hates bitter flavor," Reed stated.

I nodded. Too bad.

I turned aroung and walked over to the first batch of need-to-heal-knights.

Now let's start working.

The first batch was where the knights were in worst condition than the rest. In short, the have little to no chance of living.

I looked at them as I sip on my coffee. Some were struggling on the ground, some were unconscious and all of them were crowded on the space that I specifically requested to place them.

"Clearance." It cure all the poison and curse that was struck to some of them. "Holy Sanctuary." A light appeared on the ground below them. "Don't get out of the light until it's gone."

I moved to the next batch and did the same process.