7.

The group get called in to Matty because they have a case to solve. Blake and Mac still haven't talked about what happened that night.

"This is footage from Nigeria a couple hours ago a oil well has exploded and caused fires up to 600 ft tall" Matty showed us the footage.

"Usually highly trained professionals are brought to handle things like this. Why not here?" Jack asked.

"Because this fire wasn't an accident. A rebel army called the Damisa are trying to tackle the Nigerian government. They already took over 3 military installations across the border. They are using stolen C4 to blow up the compound and stolen RPGs to tale down any planes or convoys that come close" Matty explains.

"So they want to keep the fire burning?" Blake asked

"And we are gonna do everything we can to put it out?" Jack asked

"Correct" Matty told him.

"So you want us to fly into a country on the brink of war, sneak past an army of trigger happy rebels and extinguish the flames?" Cage asked

"That's about right" Matty nods

"This sounds exciting" Blake clapped

•••••••••••

They flew into Nigeria soon after and are trekking through the woods. Mac starts talking about a way to put out the flames.

"Blake? You listening?" Jack turned to her

"Sorry no" she smirked.

The group got ambushed by men dressed in camouflage who tied their hands and marched them to their came.

"Kneel" the main guy shouts. Everyone kneels but Jack and Blake.

"Blake!" Mac says firmly.

"Jack!" Riley almost whispers. They both eventually kneel. Blake counts all of the men around her and watches their every move.

"These aren't the rebels, these are the villagers" Blake explains.

"Who are you and why are you tress passing?" The guy asked

"I'm MacGyver and my friends and I have been sent by the US government to help put out the fire" Mac explains.

"You can't help us! You can't make our lives better! Leave!" He shouts.

"We can help you!" Blake speaks up.

"How! We stay here and die for our land we don't run like cowards" he tells them

"Then Let us help with this fire or you will all be dead" she adds

"If you untie my I can show you a better way to put out them fires" Mac nods his head

Soon the guy nods and starts to untie them all. They start to set up as Jack is on the phone to Matty.

"Riley, Bozer you can't set up here" he tells them

"We came to help these people" Bozer defends

"Sorry Matty's orders"

"But what Matty doesn't know won't hurt her"  Mac smiled

"So you're just gonna disobey orders?"  Cage asked

"There is always one party pooper" Blake told her.

"Can't you guys sneak in whilst I take out the rebels?" Blake suggested.

"Yeah that's not happening" Mac spoke up.